-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Ingridrd #2.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*closes door softly*
*drops latch carefully in place*
*turns*
*draws sword*
*rests hands quietly on hilt*
*smiles*We shall see, Daeuses. We shall see.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*closes door softly*
*drops latch carefully in place*
*turns*
*draws sword*
*rests hands quietly on hilt*
*smiles*We shall see, @Daeuses. We shall see.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus… *glares ominously, shakes finger* If Emma is my agent, I am equally her protector against mental destruction, and I myself am indestructible. *shakes finger again* So have a care, sir, what you do.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yep. Those describe me perfectly, though what’s even more true is that I play through possible future situations with people and converse back and forth with them, generally saying something wrong and then talking my way out of it. My favorite mental game is playing myself conversing against a friend and then trying to avoid…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Oh, wait. The no offense speech was well worth the time you spent writing it, if only for my merriment. Very humorous.
@Daeus Heh…I take that to mean I was worrying for no reason. 😛 (But—‘accepting but judgemental’, your contradiction! I could have had reason to worry!) Well, thanks anyway. I feel very much easier now. *wry grin*
I shall…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Ingridrd it’s really simple once you get the hang of it. Basically you take a stone (I primarily use agate) and some wire and make a frame/setting for the stone out of the wire, with all sorts of pretty swirls and patterns and such. Look it up— it’s so pretty.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I guess that makes sense @Daeus.
-
Daeus replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nope. No Jappyship nohow. I think you have to have Japenese parents to be a citizen.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
By the way @Daeus I had no idea you were born in Japan— does that make you a Japanese citizen as well as American?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
By the way @Daeus I had no idea you were born in Japan— does that make you a Japanese citizen as well as American? 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Sarah-H guessed it correctly! I am not terrified of owls— I love them. Owls and leopards are my favorite animals. But seriously Sarah— you can’t imagine me being terrified of anything??? O.o How about I tell you I’m scared stiff of heights, water, and tight spaces, and have nightmares about runaway cars? 😛
@Ingridrd yup, I do make jewelry.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Sarah-H guessed it correctly! I am not terrified of owls— I love them. Owls and leopards are my favorite animals. But seriously Sarah— you can’t imagine me being terrified of anything??? O.o How about I tell you I’m scared stiff of heights, water, and tight spaces, and have nightmares about runaway cars? 😛
@Ingridrd yup, I do make jewelry.…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Aaaahhhh!!! My contradiction and those two quotes of yours, @emma-flournoy. *hangs head* I have nothing more to say.
Oh, wait. The no offense speech was well worth the time you spent writing it, if only for my merriment. Very humorous.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
That’s fine. 🙂 @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper not tonight. Probably tomorrow. Good luck though. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
And here I am again, asking if any of you want to write… 😀
@daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay @winter-rose @overcomer @jess -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield I don’t like cheesecake either. 😀
Hm… is #2 a lie?
Here, I guess I’ll do another one.
1. I sing falsetto and soprano.
2. I make jewelry.
3. I’m terrified of owls. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@to anyone who reads this… 😀
Just letting all of you know that I’m done for the day…and I managed to write 5845 words in all… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Great! Glad I could be of service. I’ll be here for a while, but enjoy your evening!
- Load More
