New Game!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Hannah C
    @hannah-c
      • Total Posts: 362

@ingridrd haha good point. We’ll have to call you the Sherlock Holmes of KP. 😉

HC

Sarah Hoven
      @sarah-h
        • Total Posts: 669

@hope I guess #1.

Rolena Hatfield
        @rolena-hatfield
          • Total Posts: 405

@ingridrd @hannah-c hehehe. Actually #2 is true. #3 is the lie. Unfortunately I don’t have a dog named Cinderella. I should get me one of those.
          But I’ll tell ya, I have tried and tried and tried and tried till my eyeballs crossed to like cheesecake. It just hasn’t happened yet 🙁 My family loves it though. I’m just an oddball. The black sheep so to speak. I disappoint so many people. Here I’ll make up for it. Try and guess the lie out of these three hopefully less traumatizing things about me.

1) I dislike socks.
          2) My middle name is Grace.
          3) I sang the part of Pocahontas in a Princess Concert last week.

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976

@Rolena-Hatfield I don’t like cheesecake either. 😀

Hm… is #2 a lie?

Here, I guess I’ll do another one.

1. I sing falsetto and soprano.
            2. I make jewelry.
            3. I’m terrified of owls.

Sarah Hoven
            @sarah-h
              • Total Posts: 669

@kate-flournoy I guess #3. I can’t imagine you being terrified of anything. 🙂

Ingrid
              @ingridrd
                • Total Posts: 830

@rolena-hatfield That’s okay. We all have our likes and dislikes. 🙂
                Hmmm…I’m guessing #3 is the lie…? It seems like you would sing for a different princess if you actually did sing in a Princess Concert. If it’s true, though, that is awesome!

@kate-flournoy

#2?

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Rolena Hatfield
                @rolena-hatfield
                  • Total Posts: 405

@kate-flournoy I’ll guess the only one left #1. Only because falsetto is usually used in reference to guys singing, but if #1 is true, I shall be greatly impressed and request a demo from you :p

@ingridrd
                  Kate guessed this one correct! *thunderous applause* My middle name is Joy, not Grace. I sang “Just Around the Riverbend” as Pocahontas, but I’m curious Ingrid, which princess would you have guessed me playing?

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Ingrid
                  @ingridrd

@rolena-hatfield Oh, Rolena Joy. How pretty. That’s awesome! I love that song. Hmmm…I could see you as Belle. I’m sure you were amazing as Pocahontas. Is the Princess Concert something you have to audition for? Is it like a musical or is it just singing?

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy

@Sarah-H guessed it correctly! I am not terrified of owls— I love them. Owls and leopards are my favorite animals. But seriously Sarah— you can’t imagine me being terrified of anything??? O.o How about I tell you I’m scared stiff of heights, water, and tight spaces, and have nightmares about runaway cars? 😛

@Ingridrd
                      yup, I do make jewelry. Have you heard of wire-wrapping?

@Rolena-Hatfield
                      yes, I do sing falsetto… at least I’m pretty sure it’s falsetto. (I get my technical terms mixed up quite frequently, actually). But it’s too high and soft and… well… sweet to be considered soprano, and basically consists of singing directly off the roof of your mouth, thus cutting the resonance. If that makes any sense… 😛

And Rolena Joy is a lovely name. 😀

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Kate Flournoy.
                      Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy

By the way @Daeus I had no idea you were born in Japan— does that make you a Japanese citizen as well as American?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Kate Flournoy.
                        Daeus
                        @daeus
                          • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy Nope. No Jappyship nohow. I think you have to have Japenese parents to be a citizen.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy

Yeah, I guess that makes sense @Daeus.

Ingrid
                            @ingridrd

@kate-flournoy
                              That’s so cool that you make jewelry! I’ve never heard of wire wrapping. How’s it done?

Kate Flournoy
                              @kate-flournoy

@Ingridrd it’s really simple once you get the hang of it. Basically you take a stone (I primarily use agate) and some wire and make a frame/setting for the stone out of the wire, with all sorts of pretty swirls and patterns and such. Look it up— it’s so pretty.

Anne of Lothlorien
                                @anne-of-lothlorien
                                  • Total Posts: 440

No time for guessing others, but my lie was #3. I have never been bitten by a snake. The squirrel was a young squirrel, and I rode a camel at the Creation Museum, and my Dad convinced me to kiss it.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >