-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Hullo, @The-Bean. You sound crazy. You’ve come to the right place. 😀
Toothpaste out of buckwheat flour. Yum.
Oh and Switzerland! I love Switzerland.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Hullo, @The-Bean. You sound crazy. You’ve come to the right place. 😀
Toothpaste out of buckwheat flour. Yum.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Actually I think you might have gotten me with that post (if you were, in fact, trying to make me think I’d offended you by calling it ‘faking’ 😛 ), if we hadn’t just been talking about this. *shakes head* That tells you how much I overthink things. Reading more than is really there. :
Never fear, though, for I most certainly have not…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Well, there you go. The doctor has spoken. You are obviously abusing my mental frailties and need to stop.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy *is flooded with relief* Thanks. Snickering is much better.
I happen to enjoy flattery. You’re incredibly good at peeving me. So much so that I want to take classes from you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus shall I snicker instead? *snickers*
Oh yes. *snickers* We understands, precious. Yes we does.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Blogging? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@aella Ok, I see what you’re saying here. I did pretty much that exact thing myself. I never did any articles myself though, just small stories and some poems. When I started editing my novel though, I pretty much forgot about it, but it was great while I was still “building” my writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Blogging? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@allea Ok, I see what you’re saying here. I did pretty much that exact thing myself. I never did any articles myself though, just small stories and some poems. When I started editing my novel though, I pretty much forgot about it, but it was great while I was still “building” my writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Blogging? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@aella What’s your goal?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Well, thanks. I do like that sword after all.
But stop chuckling. This is not funny.
*weeps*
Hope y’all understand I’m not offended and all, just a bit flustergated. Especially at you, Kate. *scowls*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Don’t give up @Daeus. *grins* And here, you can have your sword back. You may need it in the future… even mind-readers are not necessarily physically invincible.
*slips hands in pockets, goes away chuckling quietly* -
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Ok, maybe we don’t need to solve this with a sword fight after all. I guess you and Kate were more perceptive than I thought (I’ll be up all night thinking of ways to be more subtle). You both win whatever awards are awarded for this type of thing. So, I guess I’m just feeling totally incompetent at this type of thing. It wasn’t my best try of…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus
I see.
*muffles laughter*And I appreciate the devotion, @Kate-Flournoy. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@the-bean I don’t think I’ve heard that term before, but do you simply mean the cultivation of trees? That’s pretty neat stuff. Love trees.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus *laughs*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to KP, @The-Bean!
Forestry? What exactly does the study of forestry entail? And what’s a pholcid spider?
So you like science. Just science in general, or a specific type? Physics? Biology?Again, glad to have you. It’s always nice to meet new people. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Howdy Bean,
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
I think forestry’s awesome. What’s your profession goal with that? Are you into agroforestry by any chance?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy *folds hands* *smiles lightly* I wouldn’t try it.
@emma-flournoy Well, I wouldn’t exactly call it faking. I prefer to think of it as being selective with my impressions. I guess you can phrase it however you want though, but that’s just you.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus That is hilarious.
Also, I may or may not have subconsciously decided that your tendency to worry over words is a fun button to press. I may or may not be mischevious like that every once and a while. I shall have to think about this.
*groan* I can’t answer for my worry, then. 😛
Okay…we’ll see if that happens how often I can tell when…[Read more] - Load More
