-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@hope, don’t worry. I’m not holding that against you. I agree that he has way too many long paragraphs and I want to get to the dialogue. I probably wouldn’t notice that if I weren’t a writer, but I am, so I see it whether I like it or not. I guessed who the bad guy was in one of the first chapters in one of them if that says anything. *run to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@hope, don’t worry. I’m not holding that against you. I agree that he has way too many long paragraphs and I want to get to the dialogue. I probably wouldn’t notice that if I weren’t a writer, but I am, so I see it whether I like it or not. I guessed who the bad guy was in one of the first chapters in one of them if that says anything. *run to…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus *grins* Never mind.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hmm, still no idea.
@emma-flournoy Does your sister really look like an owl?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus *aggrieved sigh* Great minds are seldom understood in their own time.
*snicker* We were all so focused on making sure you didn’t trick us that we didn’t notice when Emma slipped in the back door.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@emma-flournoy Drat. I thought you might be.
“I was terribly exasperated, but it was the laugh out loud exasperation.
Oh no, Daeus! Were we exasperating you?!”*Facepalm* Don’t even try it.
@kate-flournoy I literally have absolutely no idea what you just said.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Ha! Well, there goes that… I guess that just goes to show that an enemy without can fatally distract from an enemy within. *folds hands, looks wise as an owl*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Wait, really?
If so, I’m greatly excited because I was totally bluffing.
No, not really!! I knew you were bluffing, which is why I said that.
And by the way, Daeus, I was going to award you for humor before I even saw your post about flattery. So I meant it. Though that doesn’t do it justice by a long road. You have a s…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Well good. I was terribly exasperated, but it was the laugh out loud exasperation.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Hope well good… glad it’s good for something. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Considering my usual count, I didn’t do so well either. 530 words– ugh. Perhaps we both need to trim our claws? 😀
@bluejay That’s fine! I’ll be praying for you. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
No sweat @Bluejay. Good luck with the project.
@Dragon-Snapper I got 309 words— admittedly pretty awful. *sigh* Some nights are better than others. 😛 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Ha… you got her @Daeus. Congratulations. 😀 *chuckles* I thought that would do it…
@Emma-Flournoy, you’ve been had.Well Daeus, I only kill the hero half the time…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Oh, you’re only flustergated? Whew. I was afraid we’d been causing your feelings to hurt terribly.
Wait, really?
If so, I’m greatly excited because I was totally bluffing.
You’re all such amazing flatterers. *warm sigh* I really need to take classes from you.
Ooooooh… I get to have a reforged sword? *Hyperventilates* Does thi…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@bluejay
So, I’ve been reading the Ranger’s Apprentice more–I’m now on the eigth book–and you should be happy to hear that I’m starting to like Alyss. 😀 Just thought you might want to know that. Halt, Gilan and Svengal are still my favorite characters, but I like Alyss as well. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@the-bean
Greetings! Funny you should mention long sentences. Did you ever notice how long Paul can make his sentences in the Bible? 😀
So, do you write any fiction, or do you just do articles?
Welcome from the Dragon,
-Dragon Snapper- -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper me! See you at nine. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Writing anyone?
@daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Second the motion. *grins*
- Load More
