-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Hi there, @SleepwalkingMK. If you’re partly insane, you’ll do wonderfully here. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! *waves*
I’m so sorry to hear of your sickness; I hope you’ll get better. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK
Hello!
I want to be a full time writer when I get older as well, but first I have to finish my first novel, then I’ll work on publishing it. I figured that if by the time I’m old enough to work full time and I want to be a writer, I may as well start now.
Yay! Piano Guys!!! I love Piano Guys! Which is your favorite song of…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Aloha @R-E-P !
Welcome to a new internet realm, full of dragons, cloaked writers, unicorns, and many more! I myself fall under the dragon category, a rare type of snapping dragon who writes way more than she reads. Short stories…as much as I love them, I can never seem to write some myself. Every time I try to write a short story, it ends up…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
“Certainty of death… small chance of success… what are we waiting for?”
Yesss!!! Exactly. I honestly wasn’t that impressed with Gimli in the first movie, but later on, he really started to shine. The good news though is that innovation can succeed a lot better in the writing industry than in trying to challenge a dark lord in pitched battle.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Oh, my! What just happened to the emojis? They all changed.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Hi @SleepwalkingMK,
I guess you’ve already been told that this is the bestistest place on the internet, but it doesn’t hurt to have a third confirmation.
Do you write mainly fiction? What type?
Writing’s a weird profession. Most writers are totally broke, but at the same time it can be one of the most profitable professions out there. Writing…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@SleepwalkingMK welcome to KP! The bestestist place on the internet! 😀 You like Shakespeare???!!! YAY!!! So do I. 😀 (@Sarah-H I had no idea you did too! Henry V is my favorite as well. *huge grin* And Henry IV— have you read that one?)
What’s your favorite Shakespeare, Adora?
And an ENFP— those are fun. 😉 I take it you’re an MBTI junkie,…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Howdy, Racheal. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
Love all your hobby choices. Well… except coffee. Yes, I’m just one of those deniers. *sags shoulders*
By the way, your last name doesn’t happen to be Turley, does it? You just happen to sound like somebody I kinda sorta know-ish with that last name.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to the bestestist place on the internet, @R-E-P! Glad to have you here, even if you are a little older than the rest of us. 😉
What genre do you write? Historical fiction? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to the bestestist place on the internet, @Racheal! Glad to have you here, even if you are a little older than the rest of us. 😉
What genre do you write? Historical fiction? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus *sigh* I suppose that’s true.
XD
-
Daeus posted an update 9 years, 12 months ago
@emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy I wanted to let you know I’m going to try to be maintaining a better balance between real honest personal communication and my craziness. It’s not that I suddenly abhor being light-hearted (at all), but I’ve just had the phrase “familiarity breeds contempt” running through my brain over and over again and so I’m going…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, you know, you can never be too hard with heroes. If they’ve gotta experience character development, then the only loving thing I can do for them is to be mean.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus Ha. Right. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Oh thank you @Daeus. That should be a start. *takes encyclopedias with a chuckle* C’mon, cut the poor guy some slack. He’s been living all by himself since he was nine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Here. *hands you encyclopedia of manners and civil communication* Have him start with this.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy What type of answer is that? I told you reform him.
@emma-flournoy Oh good, I’m helping you. You’re now a heartless block of stone.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Um, yeah. 😛
@Daeus
I was quite wicked back then, but with nothing against dark hair. 😉 Just enjoyed hurting people I didn’t like’s feelings. *shakes head* I’ve quite gotten over any pleasure that sort of thing gave me.
And I’m not worried in the least what I said about dark hair hurt your feelings. 😀 - Load More

I’m not worried. Don’t worry. 😛
But if I’M being too familiar, don’t hesitate to let me know. I don’t want to be breeding any contempt. 😉
I’d be glad to help you remember, but how exactly do you mean? I wouldn’t like to tell you to stop being lighthearted if you were; how do you mean?
@emma-flournoy Sure. Basically just drop me a note every now and then so I won’t forget. You don’t need to point out anything in particular.
@Daeus Got it.
@Kate-Flournoy did you see your tag here?
@Emma-Flournoy no I didn’t; my tags have been acting weird lately. :/
But now that I am here— @Daeus sure, no problem. I know exactly what you mean. 😛