-
Snapper started the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone!
College. That’s what’s next. After a few more years of high school then off I go. COLLEGE. Some words can be so easy and short to say and spell, but they speak levels of meaning.
What I’m asking you all for is any college suggestions, considerations or universities that have good writing courses. And I’m not just asking those who’ve…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone!
College. That’s what’s next. After a few more years of high school then off I go. COLLEGE. Some words can be so easy and short to say and spell, but they speak levels of meaning.
What I’m asking you all for is any college suggestions, considerations or universities that have good writing courses. And I’m not just asking those who’ve…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I missed you @overcomer
Is anyone writing/editing tonight?
@bluejay @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess @winter-rose @anyone else -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I missed you @overcomer
Is anyone writing/editing tonight?
@bluejay @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess -
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Wait just a moment though. I know I have your email, but it’s not popping up if I type in your name. Mind giving me just the first three letters of it? I should be able to find it then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Well how can I refuse a please? I’ll send it right over.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay @Sarah-h
Hmmm…maybe I should do some more research. I think we have a book by the man himself, but I haven’t read it due to reports from at least one other family member it was boring. I don’t like boring things. 😛 That was awhile ago, though. Maybe I’d like it now.
But I do think that the Fess Parker movies, Tessa, are at least…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h *gasps* No, I don’t.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus that’s great!!! I love combination spoofs.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay Yes, I’ve seen all those movies! He’s great in all of them. And I know! Georgie’s hilarious.
Oh, the real Davy Crockett was a decent person, as portrayed by Fess Parker?? Well, that shows you how much I know. 😛 I thought I remembered doing some research on him and not being very impressed…maybe I’m remembering wrong. Where do you know…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejy *snaps fingers* I knew I’d lose track! I always do. Ugh.
Well, anyway, I managed to write nothing, but I got through a lot of grammar errors. Yay and no yay at the same time… 🙂 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay Yes I have! It was a while ago, but I remember liking it very much. That was the first John Wayne one I watched, I think. Hilarious!!
I may have only seen him in two…that one and The Alamo, off the top of my head. But I did not like him in The Alamo. He was playing Davy Crockett; I much prefer Fess Parker’s version. Have you seen…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope Sure. Fine by me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ha! I didn’t know you used that style of humor, Hope. Sure, I guess the whole world may as well read it. Get it to you in a min.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m still trying to make these, but I’ve got KP meetings every other Monday night at this time.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay I have come!!! *flys down with flapping wings, making leaves fly everywhere* *prepares typing fingers*
Here I am, to join you in this adventure of editing. I’ll be doing both editing and writing, so I better not lose track this time. See you whenever you stop (I’ll be done at 9). -
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*shuffles away eating cookie with a grin*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*gulp*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Exactly what I was about to ask. It’s shameful.
- Load More
