-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay Roanoke Island…is a mystery. *hands mic over to Hannah* I won’t steal your thunder. Fire away!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey look! A fossil! *archeologist speaking* And as we can see, this topic is thousands of years old, probably died in the Great Flood.
😀
Okay, let’s see. Write about a pen that wrote its own story.
A stuffed animal who comes alive and befriends (or make enemies) his owner. And something dangerous, like a dinosaur or a jaguar.
A person who…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sierra-r Hey, you’re like me! I’m not doing NANO either. November is the worst possible month for me. It’s probably the busiest season ever, so I doubt it will EVER get done in November. If you want, (if we both are still here and by God’s will) maybe we could have our own NaNoWriMo in some summer month, when there is no school. (just a random…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I should be writing tonight, my normal time, as a heads up to anyone else as well. @daeus @kate-flournoy @bluejay
And great job to the rest of you. I was able to edit about two pages.
@aella @winter-rose
p.s. By normal time, I mean sometime between 7:30-9:00. Probably not all of that, but sometime in there. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @jess @winter-rose This is sad. *dragon sniffs* But I have to go now. Studying calls my name. I might be back, but I have no clue. It depends on how it goes. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess @aella @winter-rose I’ll join you for a bit, but it’ll have to be a small bit. I’m going to get a few character maps done, then its back to studying.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus hey, you mentioned you were crazy busy lately, and I just wanted to let you know if you don’t have time for my work it’s totally okay for you to set it aside and focus on more important things. I don’t have any deadlines or anything, so if you need to do that I’m completely okay with it.
-
Emma Flournoy and
Hope Ann are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Aaah that never ending story is so never ending! It’s like kid book covers where the subject of the book cover is holding the same book it’s on, with the same picture of that character holding that book with that character holding that book on it!!! (Richard Scarry’s Bedtime Stories 😀 )
Or standing in a room with mirrors on…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Lady, you are doing excellently with the whole tagging people thing, for someone who recently got on! *thumbs up*
Though I guess if you’ve been stalking awhile you’ve seen it explained before. 😉Oh, and I don’t imagine there’d be anything so horrible about exile in even remotely Shire-like land. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Lady, you are doing excellently with the whole tagging people thing, for someone who recently got on! *thumbs up*
Though I guess if you’ve been stalking awhile you’ve seen it explained before. 😉Oh, and I don’t imagine there’d be anything so horrible about exile in even remotely Shire-like land. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hmm… I like it. I’m very busy now, but I just might see if I can fit that in.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sweeeeet. 😀
And Daeus— what Kate said.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*Many thumbs up*
-
Emma Flournoy and
Sierra are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in @Daeus‘ general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in @Daeus‘ general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in @Daeus‘ general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] - Load More

Not quite that busy, thankfully. I’m not able to do it every day, but I should be able to do a chapter every other day or so. The bible bee’s over in two weeks, so I should have more time then.
Oh that’s right, you were doing the Bible Bee too. I forgot. How’s that going?
@Daeus
Good, but a little cramped. I have all the verses memorized, but I generally make about one or two slips a passage when reciting them. I’m also cramming a lot of the small stuff here at the end. We’ll see how it goes. I’m happy with it at least.
Well good luck. I hope it goes well.