-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise yes, it’s possible for any of the four functions that make up a type to be very close with their opposite function— you’re probably only T by a very small percent.
@Dragon-Snapper YES! *fist-pump* Called it. *huge grin* ENFJs are fun. It’s possible you are extroverted only by a small margin, which would explain your…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise yes, it’s possible for any of the four functions that make up a type to be very close with their opposite function— you’re probably only T by a very small percent.
@Dragon-Snapper YES! *fist-pump* Called it. *huge grin* ENFJs are fun. It’s possible you are extroverted only by a small margin, which would explain your…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, turns out I’m an ENFJ; I don’t even know what that means… Besides, I sometimes think I belong in my own world. You’ll find that there is hardly anyone who is exactly like me. And I understand that there are many people in the world like that…just like the rest of us, but for some reason, I think the test is being generous.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise oh my word!!! That’s… wow. That’s morbid. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Wow, you guys… I love this forum.
@Dragon-Snapper take the test. Here it is. It’s fascinating. If I had to guess, I’d put you down as either ENFJ or ENTJ. @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise is an ENTJ, and @Daeus and @Bluejay are ENFJs, so either way you’re in good company. 😉 And I know EXACTLY what you mean about mimicking character expressions— I’ve…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@all y’all OBJECTION!! @daeus @hope @corissa-maiden-of-praise
Just a thought… don’t you think it would be a little insulting to those in California if we did make a t-shirt with warnings like that? *smeagol voice* that doesn’t make us a light, now does it precious? -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@all y’all OBJECTION!!
Just a thought… don’t you think it would be a little insulting to those in California if we did make a t-shirt with warnings like that? *smeagol voice* that doesn’t make us a light, now does it precious? -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus That goes too far! *melts all chairs* Please don’t forget that you are facing a dragon!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus HAHAHAHAHA! 😀
Thanks, we are glad DR. DAEUS could contribute to this cause, and now for your local weather. -
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
<NON-WRITERS: PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION. THIS THREAD KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER. FEDERAL INVESTIGATIVE AGENTS CURRENTLY CONSIDERING THE POTENTIAL OF DRUG USE HAVING A CONNECTION TO THE RAMBLINGS HERE PRESENTED. NOT TO BE READ BY PREGNANT WOMEN UNLESS WITH PROMISSION FROM THEIR DOCTOR. WARNING: SOME TESTS HAVE LINKED…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nope that’s good. Thanks. I actually hadn’t heard of any of these personality types before I came on here, so, besides what you’ve explained to me, I know nothing. (And yes, precious, we’s all crazy hereses. Great funses)
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes, precious, we wantses to controlses the worlds. We’s bes a lightses in the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper cuz I can too. *wiggles eyebrows* Fun, isn’t it?
Between INFP and INTJ? Ooh boy… simplified? *wails* @HOPE! HELP ME!!! Okay, okay… *decides to dump a bunch of type-summary on you rather than try and be simplified about an actual explanation* INTJs are: architects, masterminds, imaginative strategists, and the most…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
And @kate-flournoy Would you explain to me the differences between these personality types in some simplified way… 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy *looks beneath rims of glasses* Yes, I can. It’s quite scary actually…Out of a dragon’s curiosity (which I know you understand), why do you ask?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy *looks beneath rims of glasses* Yes, I can. It’s quite scary actually.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m an INFP, by the way, for those of you who didn’t know. The difference between an NF writer and an NT writer is that NTs are great with ideas, and NFs are great with people. So yes, NTs are more plot focused, and NFs are more character focused. Great observation, Jess.
INTJs have emotions, but it’s not their primary function, whereas with an…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Wow guys, what a discussion going on here. 😀 I shall add my two cent’s worth in a moment, but first, there is a very important matter I must attend to. *pushes spectacles severely up bridge of nose*
@Dragon-Snapper. Can you or can you not breathe like Gollum does.Now that that’s out of the way… have any of you guys noticed that we’re all…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope I think I’m going to go now. I edited through a chapter, which went pretty well. Good luck with your writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope WOW! You’re fast!
- Load More
