-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
HEY TESSA!! Good to see you. 😀 I will pray—I know how special even little things can be. Long grass…aw, I’m so sorry. 😛 That’s one of the worst places to lose something little.
@Bluejay -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Yay! *pulls up half melted chair for you*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess @dragon-snapper Hey! Wait for me. I’m with you till nine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Yep! I’ll planning out chapters for a new story. Maybe I’ll even be able to write the first bit.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey guys, I actually won’t be able to make it tonight either. Grandparents over for Thanksgiving; I’m not entirely unsociable. 😉
@Daeus
@Dragon-Snapper
@AnyoneElseWhoThoughtIWasGoingTo -
Snapper replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
*smiles to self* Almost time for the feast of the year… 😛 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I LOVE well done foils!! Okay, I’ll watch it someday. In the near future, if I can help it. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I LOVE well done foils!! Okay, I’ll watch it someday. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy The really amazing part is how well they handled Eric’s foil. Watch it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Good Joust in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Ah. Unfortunately, I don’t know about that. 🙁
-
Daeus replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, Jackson. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday.
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 10 months ago
I love your profile picture @Anne-of-Lothlorien. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
Same to you @WarrioroftheRealm. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @WarrioroftheRealm! You too. Where do you live? Our Thanksgiving is tomorrow. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya Ah, yes that makes more sense. So a choice between two evils in this way would be like this: you can either do what’s right even if it’s to your own harm (sacrificial something), or do what you want to even if it’s morally wrong. Is that right?
And at least watch BtM. Then draw your own conclusions. 🙂
@Daeus Ooh, I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Thank you! I like it too.
I think that my favorite movie with a great theme is Maleficent. I can’t really say too much without giving spoilers, but it is definitely a movie I’d recommend. -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Thank you! I like it too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy I have to agree with you. Even though I do like BTM, would recommend it, and would watch it again, it’s certainly not a true classic.
@Mark-Kamibaya At the same time, I read some of those critics when the movie came out, and they are certainly exaggerating. Yes, you’ll find stuff to critique all over the place, but I’d still…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya that’s actually the only film adaptation of any Shakespeare I’ve ever seen (actually take that back— Taming of the Shrew, which was great, though in a totally different way as its a different genre 😛 ) but I really, really loved it. Best thing is, I read the play first, and though the movie cut a lot of really long dialogue…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Alrighty! Sounds coolio. Glad you could join me for a bit.
I filled in a character map, and established a few background and present tense things for my plans. Thanks! - Load More
