-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hannah-r UP; Dug to Mr. Fredrickson. I love that movie. 🙂
“This is what we look like. Some of us. Others look different.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya
This is really all part of my opinion; I don’t like Frozen, 1) because I think it is way overrated, and although I’ve only seen it twice, I can’t get hooked. 2) although the theme was new when Frozen was made, it’s rubbed off onto other movies, and I like my movies to be different. I don’t want to be able to compare two or more. 3)…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, you can’t upload files here. I wouldn’t recommend it anyways. An excerpt is fine, but most people aren’t going to check out a whole book. That is, unless they want to beta read for you.
And nice to meet you, @leumeister. You should stop by the “Start Here” forum so we can all say hi. And I will return to read your excerpt. It will probably…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How naming affects characterization in the forum Characters 9 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I especially like Pandora Flynn. I would say she and Jackson Levi sound like the villains to me.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How naming affects characterization in the forum Characters 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Well let’s see…
I would guess that Amadeus Janssen and Pandora Flynn are villains, and James Manning and Marcus Coleman are good guys. I can’t decide about Jackson Levi (maybe because I started overthinking it 🙂 ) but the name kind of hits me as being able to go both ways; a dashing, flamboyant hero, or a dashing, flamboyant villain.
🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Augh, I knew that. Knew it was sweeter and sadder sounding.
All right.
‘Just take what’s given and say goodbye.’
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Writefury @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise technically you’re both right! I did mean it as what Rosey guessed, but Eustace works too. 😀
@Emma-Flournoy, it’s ‘Just take what’s given and say goodbye.’
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
‘Just take what’s given, and go.’
Or…something to that effect.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
@Writefury Aw, Dallas… you know. 😛 Poor, thoughtful guy! I love how he immediately thought it was Wolfy who did it when the bomb malfunctioned.
What made you decide to do a scene from his POV?
Also I love his and Amazing Man’s relationship. 😀Ah. Poor old Chris.
And that’s hilarious about Bad News and Baymax!! The picture, too. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Wow… Hope, you seriously need to teach me how you do that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm John Silver…I think…
“I know this place. I got beat up in that alley.”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
*dies* LOVE THIS. SO MUCH.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Jess I am. Not sure what happened to Hope. I’ll be going till four.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hope kay I’m back. You still writing?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Oh gosh, Treasure Planet?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Writefury haaaaaaa… Mr. What’sHisName and Horatio from Hornblower. What was his name again?
‘I can’t swim!’
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Writefury haaaaaaa… Mr. What’sHisName and Horatio from Hornblower. What was his name again?
- Load More
