-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wow. Teach me wisdom, great one. *runs away with your spectacles*
@dragon-snapper Well, yeah, I like writing after all 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wow. Teach me wisdom, great one. *runs away with you spectacles*
@dragon-snapper Well, yeah, I like writing after all 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @daeus @his-instrument I ended up editing through 3 and a 1/2 pages.
@daeus WEEE!!! That’ll be fun.
@kate-flournoy Wowsers. Good job! It’ll be nice to get back to writing…as soon as I have a good enough idea. 😛 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus *stands stiffly at attention**pushes spectacles primly up bridge of long, hooked nose* Knowing where you need to start is the first step to actually getting there.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @his-instrument @dragon-snapper Well, turns out I got a walloping…….
421 words.But hey, all I need to do now is write twice as much. Yeah.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @hannah-r @dragon-snapper Well, turns out I got a walloping…….
421 words.But hey, all I need to do now is write twice as much. Yeah.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper @His-Instrument I got 745 words. What about you guys?
-
Emma Flournoy and
Louise Fowler are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFifths You played Jupiter, from Holst’s Planets? Ooh, I love that one! That sounds like a hugely wonderful experience.
Thanks so much for the tips and encouragement.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Perfect-Fifths Jupiter, from Holst’s Planets? Ooh, I love that one!
Thanks so much for the tips and encouragement.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Yuppo, it’s Thorin. Can you think when?
@His-Instrument No, the second one’s not Frodo…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*hot pink confetti*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy YAYAY! We’re all here! Been forever, hasn’t it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Aragorn? or Thorin.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Aragorn?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus a little late but I’m in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy I’m writing till 9.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFifths I love it too, it just frustrates me when I can’t get everything to work how I want it, so I don’t play as often as I should even though it’d be beneficial. How do you make yourself play even when it’s frustrating?
I love picking tunes out by ear too. 😀
He let you play it? O.O Wow!! Did it feel…old? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Close! Um…think…hard, determined, leader guy?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy I don’t know… Lord of the Rings??? Oh I can’t think…can’t think. Sounds so familiar. 😛 HE-ELP -HINT-.
- Load More
