-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus no… We watched a movie about a week ago but that was it. *bites nails* AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG????!!! *freaks out*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus no… We watched a movie about a week ago but that was it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hmm… There must not be enough of them. I’ll need to write worse stories so I’ll have more questions.
Have you been taking breaks from writing recently or engaging in more instant gratification activities recently? (i.e. movies, social media)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Ha… doubt that’s it. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Probably because of all the distractions I’ve been sending you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Can I Do? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 10 months ago
Hmm, here’s a spin-off of Emma’s idea. Maybe it could be a portal to another world, but sometimes it will just lead you into a special room. Then, whatever’s in the special room could be the key to solving the conflict in the other world.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus awesome! I got 806— also good for recently. My attention span’s been suffering lately… not sure why.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yes, basically, though I believe it was written in the same time period as the author lived in. It’s a pretty recent novel. I’m not sure, but I think early 1900s, or maybe mid. It takes place in South Africa.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Ok, good news. I wrote 600 words, which is getting better.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Ooh! Okay I’m requiring no immediate answer. By all means, I implore you, keep writing.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic What Can I Do? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I might be interested in continuing a book with that beginning, though probably not if it was very long. 😛
Something I thought could be neat (though it’s not like the ideas you brought up), is if the door opened into just another room of the library, but a super secret one, with all sorts of books that have something (exactly…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, Salutations, and all that stuff in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@I-J-Anderson Aw, soft chickens…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy shhhh, we’re writing. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus Is it historical fiction?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper I’m writing till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh ha what no really? 😛 Yes, that was a given @Daeus. I might just do that. *deliberately avoids looking at messy calendar* I found two of my favoritest books ever on recommendation from you, so… 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
There there @Bluejay. *pats your hand* We’re all entitled to our own opinions. I don’t think less of you for liking Peter, though I couldn’t find a single thing to like about him except a few minutes there at the end. My sympathies were entirely with Caspian, though he made mistakes too. But it’s okay dearie. We can agree to disagree. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yes. And you should read. Just a slight recommendation.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s because it deserves it.
Alan Paton wrote it. All I know is that he was a South African pastor.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Wow @Daeus, that’s a high recommendation. Who wrote it?
- Load More
