-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Haha. Yeah. It really is.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ahhh… philosophy at it’s finest.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I love that word, splendiferous.
And why not? I think you should get points for that. But that doesn’t really matter, because I just gave you ice cream, and what do points matter when you can have ice cream?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus wonderful!!! Amazingness! Splendiforousness! Congratulations!
I didn’t do too well. 594. But not bad considering I was dealing with a major emotional breakdown from a character who just doesn’t cry, so… do I get points for dealing with difficult material? XD -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus I’m here. See ya at nine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Well, good luck with your poem that is definitely cooperating. 😛
I did some brainstorming, now I’m working on a bit of research.
@kate-flournoy @daeus @jess @winter-rose Still writing, By the way. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy I’m writing now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Yep, I’m here! You couldn’t see me because of the smoke. 😛
Now, back to business. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic What Can I Do? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, if the door’s not going to be in the main library you may as well put it in the cellar @Anne-of-Lothlorien.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Now I’ll ask you… Are you still writing? 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Okay everyone, I really gotta concentrate here, so if you wanna do this writing thing, that would be suuuuuper. I’ll write whatever though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Short Story Brainstorms in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Well first, the biggest thing to keep in mind is that short stories are short… which is obvious, but one problem you can face is to try to fit a complex plot into a short story. Just don’t do that. Short stories should usually only have one scene. If they have more than one, the scenes should be short and the plot still not very complex. Some…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Short Story Brainstorms in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Christi-Eaton actually I only ever write short stories if I have a really interesting concept that bears exploring but I don’t know if I could make a whole novel out of it. I write short stories as little allegorical pictures, I guess you could say. A lot of my short story ideas come from reading Proverbs, actually. 😛 The way I approach most of…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Julia-R I actually have no idea who Snoke is. I haven’t even seen the prequels, so I’m not qualified to guess. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@jess Good job! I finished editing the chapter I’d been working on, and finished an assignment I’d been working on. I think that I’ll probably depart now to. Thanks!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yes, that scene was amazing. I think I was rooting for the wrong person, but still… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy 🙁 Wow… I never looked at it that way before. That just goes to show more differences between the light and dark side. I thought that the fight between the two was done very well, actually. With the two different colored lightsabers, then that one part where Ray forced his lightsaber to the ground and her lightsaber was held high.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yeah… that was my original reaction. It took a while for the horror to sink in. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@jess Yay! See you then, partner!
(I may switch to writing some time in that span, but either way, I’m here.) -
Daeus replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Huh… I guess that makes sense.
- Load More
