Ren

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    Louise Fowler
    @perfectfifths
      • Total Posts: 726

@julia-r I’ve heard the theory he was Sidious, but I’ve also heard he might be the Grand Inquisitor *shrugs* Here’s a link to some theories (and creepy fanart) The theory of Mace Windu is in there too.

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/star-wars/43768/star-wars-who-is-snoke-exploring-the-theories

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Louise Fowler.

Currently reading Les Miserables

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@Julia-R I actually have no idea who Snoke is. I haven’t even seen the prequels, so I’m not qualified to guess. 😛

Anne of Lothlorien
        @anne-of-lothlorien
          • Total Posts: 440

Since the only star wars I’ve seen is 7, I have no idea who Mace Windu, Sidious or whoever are, so don’t ask me @julia-r

@kate-flournoy
          That is heart-breaking! I realized that after I watched it for the second time. He was supposed to be strong in the dark side and was, but used up so much of his endurance with the Force, and will, and emotion, and was such a wreck he could barely hold his own in a fight and had to HIT HIS OWN WOUNDS TO MAKE HIM ANGRIER AND HARDER TO BEAT!!!!! I’m dying for you Ben. See? *dies*
          I like calling you Ben too, cause it’s nicer then Kylo Ren. And more ‘someday I’ll be good again’ sounding.

Who’s pumped for Rogue One?

I’ve never seen the prequals, and will probably see four five and six sometime in the near future, cause now I like Star Wars.
          Oh, let me see if I can get a link thing to work.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
          @anne-of-lothlorien

Star Wars 7 as told by Emojis

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
            @anne-of-lothlorien

I DID IT!!!!!
              That’s the first time I’ve been able to figure out a link.
              Yay me!
              But these ‘Movies as told by Emojis’ are so cute. They’ve done Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Frozen, Tangled, Star Wars 7… adorable and so funny.

Louise Fowler
              @perfectfifths

@anne-of-lothlorien To be perfectly honest, I’m not so eager for Rogue 1. *shrugs* And that Star Wars told my Emoji was adorable! 😀

Emma Flournoy
                @emma-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 1352

@PerfectFifths It wasn’t me. I was talking about it too (the types), but @Kate-Flournoy was the fount of knowledge. 😀
                  She’s also an INFP, btw. 😉

And we’re a team about Rogue One. 😛 I think it’ll be interesting (though from the trailers it looks to have pretty bad acting. *sigh*) but I’m not particularly looking forward to it. *shrug* (That is exactly what I would have done on your post, like you did! So I’ll do it now. 😀 )

Kate Flournoy
                  @kate-flournoy

@PerfectFifths whoops, missed your tag the first time around. 😛 Hello fellow INFP! 😀 As far as not crying, INFPs are stereotypically just fountains of tears, but that’s not necessarily true. I get sad really easily, but I usually try not to cry just because I don’t like making a fuss, even if everyone else is crying over the same movie… XD I’d rather just cry inside. It’s easier for me to handle that way.

@Julia-R
                    yep, Kylo Ren is amazing. The thing about him, though, is that you either love him or you hate him. There’s no in between. I love him. My dad hates him. It’s hard to believe sometimes we watched the same movie, because everything I saw in him my dad not only didn’t, he saw just the opposite. 😛 Funny how different people have such different perspectives.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Kate Flournoy.
                    Louise Fowler
                    @perfectfifths

@emma-flournoy Oh, good, so I’m not weird for not looking forward to it. I feel like, it’s not the original characters (I think Darth Vader may be in it, but I dunno *shrug*), so I don’t really care about it as much. I may be totally wrong when it comes out (my brother and I think my dad both want to see it), but I’d rather get on with this new trilogy. Are we waiting another year for Episode VIII because of Rogue One???

@kate-flournoy
                      Yes, that’s exactly it! Cry inside when everyone else is bawling. It’s like, “I know it’s sad, but it’s just a movie.” (which is why I don’t want to cry, ‘cuz it is just a movie. But I do feel the sad, so I’m not completely heartless either. 😛 XD

Emma Flournoy
                      @emma-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 1352

Are we waiting another year for Episode VIII because of Rogue One???

I know! I just want more of this new trilogy, not to be interrupted by some hardly related movie! Maybe there won’t be a two year gap between the second and third in this trilogy though, since there won’t be a Rogue One to take the time. Let’s hope.

@PerfectFifths

Louise Fowler
                        @perfectfifths

@emma-flournoy Wait, so Rogue One isn’t going to be part of its own trilogy? I thought I had head that was going to be the case… I hope not! 😀

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy

@PerfectFifths no, I don’t believe Rogue 1 is a trilogy. I think it’s a standalone. I’m pretty sure it’s the backstory behind the Return of the Jedi line ‘Many Bothans died to bring us this information’.

And I’m actually curious about Rogue 1. I wouldn’t be if I hadn’t loved The Force Awakens so much, but now that I see awesome things can be done with Star Wars even outside of the original franchise, I’m willing to hold off judgment. It could be really bad. But then there’s an equal chance it could be really good. 😉

Louise Fowler
                            @perfectfifths

@kate-flournoy I think had heard it was set between Episode III and Episode IV. We watched an honest trailer (or some sort of trailer analysis, I can’t remember) the guy kept saying “#RogueOneisaPrequel” as if implying it’s going to be terrible, because the original prequels were.

Snapper
                              @dragon-snapper
                                • Total Posts: 3515

@kate-flournoy I have every confidence that Rogue One is going to be awesome, because it doesn’t have Anakin Skywalker or Jar Jar Binks in it. Those two characters made the prequels bad…this is not about those characters.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                                @kate-flournoy

I guess we’ll see. 😀

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >