-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
Sorry I’m late…I’ll see if I can conjure up a few words. 😛
Muse! I summon thee! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Okay. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper I’m writing tonight. May stop early if I reach the end of the chapter, but otherwise I’m on till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus you writing tonight?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@His-Instrument thanks for the invite, but I’m afraid I shall have to decline. 🙁 My family owns a cabin-rental business and we clean the cabins ourselves, so it’s kinda difficult to get away from, even one of us, even for a day. Thanks for inviting me though. Enjoy yourselves. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@His-Instrument Any schedule complications aside, I’ll tell you I won’t be coming. Not really being a writer, that wouldn’t be practical. It sounds like tons of fun though, so have tons of fun!
And thanks anyway for the invite. 🙂 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Hannah-R Any schedule aside, I’ll tell you I won’t be coming. Not really being a writer, that wouldn’t be practical. It sounds like tons of fun though, so have tons of fun!
And thanks anyway for the invite. 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument Ok, looks like I should be able to make it on the seventh. I’m also available the 21st and 28th and it might be possible I could make it on the 14th, though it would probably have to be in the evening in that case. I’d be willing to teach something too, though I don’t really know what I’d do it on.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay That. Is. Priceless.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Thanks @his-instrument @faithdk (at least I think that’s you, Faith. I can barely see you from way up here though. Haha!)
Yeah, I mostly agree with you, but I’m kinda leaning toward the safe side. It’s hard though, because I have an instance or two where it’s not just a character being frivolous. There’s a reason for it. I don’t think it’s wrong…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@PerfectFifths whoops, missed your tag the first time around. 😛 Hello fellow INFP! 😀 As far as not crying, INFPs are stereotypically just fountains of tears, but that’s not necessarily true. I get sad really easily, but I usually try not to cry just because I don’t like making a fuss, even if everyone else is crying over the same movie… XD I’d…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@PerfectFifths whoops, missed your tag the first time around. 😛 Hello fellow INFP! 😀 As far as not crying, INFPs are stereotypically just fountains of tears, but that’s not necessarily true. I get sad really easily, but I usually try not to cry just because I don’t like making a fuss, even if everyone else is crying over the same movie… XD I’d…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@PerfectFifths It wasn’t me. I was talking about it too (the types), but @Kate-Flournoy was the fount of knowledge. 😀
She’s also an INFP, btw. 😉And we’re a team about Rogue One. 😛 I think it’ll be interesting (though from the trailers it looks to have pretty bad acting. *sigh*) but I’m not particularly looking forward to it. *shrug* (That is…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic What Can I Do? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 9 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien @Daeus hey, that’s a neat idea. That could go several ways, especially with how they’d figure from a different world to fix their problem.
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Can I Do? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 9 months ago
If you don’t want the twins to save another world, how about they go to other worlds to figure out how to fix something (something big, but not apocalyptic) in this one?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@hannah-c @perfectfifths @jess And on that note, I shall return to the swirl of glitter from whence I came, because holy cow, it’s 11:30 pm! (actually, not for you, Perfect, if you’re in Australia. This time zone thing is so confusing… 🙂 )
Fare thee well, and your cat! (and dog)
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@hannah-c Ah, that explains itself. A dog that thinks it’s a dog.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@jess So glad we could bring joy to your ghostly life… XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths The gagJJJJJJJJJJJ is deadly.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Unrealistic Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@hannah-c Wait, so your cat thinks it’s a dog? XD
- Load More
