-
Daeus replied to the topic Awesome Christian Writer's Conference that you have to attend in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah. I need to go to this. Is there a linky thing for the conference itself?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Awesome Christian Writer's Conference that you have to attend in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
🙁 That’s too bad. Where do you live again?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Awesome Christian Writer's Conference that you have to attend in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Yes @PerfectFifths— Indiana, for this one.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Fun Way to Get to Know Your Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Leumeister They’re polar opposites. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Awesome Christian Writer's Conference that you have to attend in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Okay… wow. I had this thing all typed out, hit submit, and the thing didn’t connect so I lost all my work. 😛
So bear with me as I go through it all again.First. I attended an amazing writer’s conference back in October with @Hope Schmidt on the campus of Anderson University, Indiana. Hope can back me up when I say it was totally awesome. I…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I guess we’ll see. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I have every confidence that Rogue One is going to be awesome, because it doesn’t have Anakin Skywalker or Jar Jar Binks in it. Those two characters made the prequels bad…this is not about those characters.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Fun Way to Get to Know Your Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@PerfectFifths yes… though the whole personality thing isn’t necessarily about how you act. It’s about the way you think; the way you process information. That generally affects the way you act, but actions are only a symptom.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@PerfectFifths no, I don’t believe Rogue 1 is a trilogy. I think it’s a standalone. I’m pretty sure it’s the backstory behind the Return of the Jedi line ‘Many Bothans died to bring us this information’.
And I’m actually curious about Rogue 1. I wouldn’t be if I hadn’t loved The Force Awakens so much, but now that I see awesome things can be…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Are we waiting another year for Episode VIII because of Rogue One???
I know! I just want more of this new trilogy, not to be interrupted by some hardly related movie! Maybe there won’t be a two year gap between the second and third in this trilogy though, since there won’t be a Rogue One to take the time. Let’s hope.
@PerfectFifths -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Are we waiting another year for Episode VIII because of Rogue One???
I know! I just want more of this new trilogy, not to be interrupted by some hardly related movie! Maybe there won’t be a two year gap between the second and third in this trilogy though, since there won’t be a Rogue One to take the time. Let’s hope.
@Perfect-Fifths -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Are we waiting another year for Episode VIII because of Rogue One???
I know! I just want more of this new trilogy, not to be interrupted by some hardly related movie! Maybe there won’t be a two year gap between the second and third in this trilogy though, since there won’t be a Rogue One to take the time. Let’s hope.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Fun Way to Get to Know Your Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yep, you got it.
… guys, just had a though. *gasp* Does this make us all psychologists???
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper you’re fine. 😉 Great job. Thanks. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy …So, I think that I’ll probably just stop now because I can’t seem to write anything that I like…at all. Good luck though!
I wrote 463 words all told. -
Daeus replied to the topic A Fun Way to Get to Know Your Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, Kate’s not here, so I’ll just tell you what she told me. Turbulent just means that while you’re predominantly one type, a lot of the time you’ll act like other types too. The more assertive you are, the more of just one type you are. It seems from what the profile summaries say that turbulent types are actually more turbulent…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I can continue until nine. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus okay, great. I got 619 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Very good!
@kate-flournoy I think I’ll keep going…get this muse to do something with itself. 😛
So far 264 words. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Ok, I finished the chapter, so I’m gonna stop. I wrote 378, so fairly good.
- Load More
