-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I think that I’m done for now. I wrote 1060 words or so, spread among three different stories. Thanks for writing?
How’d you do? -
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal *straightens tie* *coughs* Well, thank you very much.
@gretald Thanks! -
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal *straightens tie* *coughs* Well, thank you very much.
@greta Thanks! -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Jess Yeah, I bet you don’t get them too often. 🙂 I, on the other hand, used to live in Canada, specifically during the winter several years ago that was supposedly the worst one they’ve had in 40 or 50 years. I’ve never quite liked snow again after that. 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *jumps quickly out of the way and shields face with a pillow* Style block. That’s good. Congratulations, Professor Higgins, you’ve just invented a new writing term!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Ah? Style block? I don’t know what it is, but I’m glad it’s passing. I have a lot of writing dares to do…so you’ll be seeing more. 😛
*snaps at you but does not melt you* -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper That’s hilarious! She’s ‘just curious’, of course. Good to know your writer’s block has passed, or whatever it was. *awkwardly pats your head while trying to avoid getting melted*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Write about why a giraffe is tied to your kitchen table right now.
“MOM!”
I jumped out of the chair and rushed into the kitchen. She’d chopped her hand off…hadn’t she.
“What is it? What’s wrong?”
Well, there was no blood, so that was good. But something else was bad. “Why is there a giraffe tied to our kitchen table?”
I held…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Write about why a giraffe is tied to your kitchen table right now.
The Giraffe
“MOM!”
I jumped out of the chair and rushed into the kitchen. She’d chopped her hand off…hadn’t she.
“What is it? What’s wrong?”
Well, there was no blood, so that was good. But something else was bad. “Why is there a giraffe tied to our kitchen table…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
Whew, that’s a relief! And actually, the person who told me that just said that the name has grown on her since last we talked about it, so I feel reassured. @Christi-Eaton, he is officially Rodent among the villains. I just can’t help it. 😛
@Emma-Flournoy I’ve actually never heard of The Court Jester, maybe I should look into it. 🙂 I love…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@jess Okey dokey and good job!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
and @jess 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I’ll back in a minute. I have that small chore to do.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Yay! I’m here, though I may have to leave for 5 minutes in a bit for a small chore, but otherwise, yup. Let’s write!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@overcomer @daeus @kate-flournoy @northerner @winter-rose @jess @anyone else
I’m going to be writing in about fifteen minutes for any said amount of time, so just tag me if you join in. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@overcomer @daeus @kate-flournoy @northerner @winter-rose @jess @anyone else
I’m going to be writing in about fifteen minutes for any said amount of time, so just tag me if you join in. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@overcomer @daeus @kate-flournoy @northerner @winter-rose @jess @anyone else
I’m going to be writing for any said amount of time, so just tag me if you join in. -
Daeus replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@Ethryndal Is there a special area he stays in most of the time like Robin’s Sherwood forest?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Write about a shy protagonist who really likes cake but is afraid to tell his family because they are all extremely vegan.
@Winter-Rose that would be so cute!
And @Ethryndal, the extrovert who’s invisible— 😀 XD 😀
@Dragon-Snapper what about a school for dragons—it’d have dragon youngsters and courses on all things dragon, and dragon teacher…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Write about a shy protagonist who really likes cake but is afraid to tell his family because they are all extremely vegan.
@Winter-Rose that would be so cute!
And @Ethrydal, the extrovert who’s invisible— 😀 XD 😀
@Dragon-Snapper what about a school for dragons—it’d have dragon youngsters and courses on all things dragon, and dragon teacher…[Read more]
- Load More
