-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video One: Introduction in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Aratrea well… I like poetry. *grins*
-
Daeus replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@anna-brie You could view it with your brother. That’s standard practice, like buying a movie and watching it with your family. I’m guessing sharing it outside your family would be a copyright violation, but of course that’s not what you’re talking about here.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-h Enlightenment age, actually. I know what you mean though. He’s not quite perfect for his era, but his outfit actually is fairly authentic. The big thing about the image is that it fits the character really well.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus hmmm… I like the silver… at any rate the gradient gives the words a bit more of a mysterious look. I’m not sure it’s such a great idea to have both gold and silver words in the same place, unless you were gonna make the title gold and the subtitle silver, because gold is so much more vibrant it’s very distracting. If you’re going to…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Book Cover Opinions #2 in the forum Art 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy @anyone-else
I thought perhaps the silver might be better with a slight gleam, so this is what that looks like. I feel like I liked it better before. One option which might work, but I don’t feel is right would be to make the subtitle silver too. Perhaps I could make the title the current gold and the subtitle the current silver.…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Going Live in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Great. You don’t need to tell me if you’re coming, but I certainly wouldn’t mind.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Only got 414 written, but I was glad to get that done.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose If you’re still going, I’ll be on till six.
-
Daeus started the topic Panel Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Hi folks,
If you want to go ahead and leave a question for the panel discussion on the 23rd, do so here. By posting your questions in advance, we’ll be able to get to your questions first.
-
Daeus started the topic Going Live in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Hello good people of the forum,
I’ve just been waiting to make this announcement. A lot.
You see, other than our theme mastery course, I think this is gonna be one of our biggest steps in training authors towards success as Christian writers. …But, dear me, I haven’t even told you what it is yet. 😛
On the 23rd of this month, 8-9pm EST, KP…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video One: Introduction in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
@Aratrea a deeper understanding of the pieces of the puzzle and the way they work together. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic HUGE Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@s-g-dewey @aysia-serene @audrey-caylin @northerner @i-j-anderson @ethryndal @writefury @sleepwalkingmk @the-bean @anne-of-lothlorien @julia-r @gideon-sowdon @corissa-maiden-of-praise @jess @his-instrument @timothy-young @winter-rose @ingridrd @faithdk @gretald @alia @hannah-c @sarah-h @jadamae @mark-kamibaya @bluejay
Hey, y’all. Just wanted to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer I edited through a prologue and a small bit of stories. Just trying to figure out what major novel I’ll write next. 😛 (not the best part of writing, I’ll admit)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Alrighty!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer 😀
@daeus @kate-flournoy @the-bean @winter-rose @bluejay I’m going to be doing some story stuff and orgainizing, if anyone wants to join. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Only with the aid of Rohan!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer I think I’m gonna stop now, even though only wrote 174 words. Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Sorry I’m late in replying! 😛 For a few more minutes, I will fight.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@jess @kate-flournoy @bluejay @daeus @winter-rose @all-the-peoples @overcomer @aella *slow motion as the two sides of the war clash* Who will fight with me? To conquer these words will not be easy, but the sacrifice is necessary!
For Gondor! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@jess @kate-flournoy @bluejay @daeus @winter-rose @all-the-peoples @overcomer @aella *slow motion as the two sides of the war clash* Who will fight with me? To conquer these words will not be easy.
For Gondor! - Load More
