-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy well I don’t think I thought that from anything you said…I probably just assumed. 😉
@Rolena-Hatfield That’s a great way to do it! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Good Ol' KP Writing Music Links in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@michael-stanton This is super great! Thanks for putting these together!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
Characteristic Moment: Protagonist finds herself in a position where the greater safety of a number of people is dependent upon her undertaking a perilous mission, but she doesn’t see the point in sacrificing herself for them because she sees most of humanity as selfish, cruel, or just plain unintelligent.
Mash #1: Her good friend tells her that…[Read more] -
Gracie's profile was updated 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Wow, no way! And it’s kinda old too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yep. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield yesss. A little large, but it worked. :’D
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus *cheers* Hooray! That’s so exciting! Are self-publishing?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Ha! I just watched that! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus ha! Well in my defense I didn’t come up with that particular prompt; it was provided for me. Still thought, that’s… ha. That’s funny.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy It’s about a high school for the children of superheroes, all of whom have their own super powers except the MC who doesn’t.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus no, never. What’s it about?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Have you ever seen Sky High? (Maybe I’ll come back with an actual writing prompt later.)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy heh… most of those were actually inspired by other prompts, not original. Due to slight miscommunication I was not aware they were supposed to be entirely original… which is what this topic is for.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
As a matter of fact ladies and gents, would you mind adding to your prayers for the church song our oldest sister Elizabeth and I—we’re accompanying Kate with piano and violin, and though the pressure for us isn’t nearly as high as for her I still get extreeeemely nervous on stage. Trembling hands and all that aren’t the best when you’re trying…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
As a matter of fact ladies and gents, would you mind praying also for our oldest sister Elizabeth and I too for the church song—we’re accompanying Kate with piano and violin, and though the pressure for us isn’t nearly as high as for her I still get extreeeemely nervous on stage. Trembling hands and all that aren’t the best when you’re trying to…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
As a matter of fact ladies and gents, would you mind praying also for our oldest sister Elizabeth and I too for the church song—we’re accompanying Kate with piano and violin, and though the pressure for us isn’t nearly as high as for her I still get extreeeemely nervous on stage. Shaking hands and all that aren’t the best when you’re trying to…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield Can I ask just how y’all come up with those prompts? I’ve heard some of the ones Kate’s been doing the graphics for, and they’re incredible! How do you think of them?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ClaireC Me too. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ClaireC Me too.
- Load More
