-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hey, I’m copyediting too. I’ll be on till 6:30ish.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @northerner @winter-rose @ethryndal @anyone else I’m going to be copy-editing (or something like it) if anyone would like to join.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kayla-Joy that’s awesome! Thanks so much. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl absolutely. Submit as many as you like. And I like that one. *wiggles eyebrows* Nice and mysterious. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy This is gonna be fun!! Are we allowed to submit more than one?
In any case, here’s one: Finding yourself stranded on a dark country road, you suddenly see lights appear in the distance. You approach cautiously, and after some time you come to an old fashioned train station. Boarding the train you notice there’s no one on board…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ingridrd no, that’s awesome. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Audrey-Caylin oooh, I like it! Lovely!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Audry-Caylin oooh, I like it! Lovely!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Okay guys, let’s try something different here. We’ll pick a topic/category and each of us will try to think of something different for that one category, and when we’re out of ideas someone can suggest a new category/topic.
First topic— trains.
My contribution to the topic: The Train from Nowhere was late for the second time in a…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Okay guys, let’s try something different here. We’ll pick a topic/category and each of us will try to think of something different for that one category, and when we’re out of ideas someone can suggest a new category/topic.
First topic— trains.
My contribution to the topic: The Train from Nowhere was late for the second time in a…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey, @Kayla-Joy! Welcome aboard the S.S. Insanity! Though I would one day like to write a dystopian, I fear that I haven’t done it yet and am unqualified to offer you my assistance. However, I would like to cast my lot in with @northerner and @dragon-snapper and say NO TRIANGLES. Unless it’s absolutely necessary. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-joy Hi and welcome! So great to have you! Another great thing is that you brought up a topic that I need to. Thanks!
*sits back and listens to conversation*
@daeus @kate-flournoy *gasp* How could you? *melts your chairs*
@northernerNo love triangles.
Thank you! I thought I was alone here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-joy Hi and welcome! So great to have you! Another great thing is that you brought up a topic that I need to. Thanks!
*sits back and listens to conversation*
@daeus @kate-flournoy *gasp* How could you? *melts your chairs* -
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus …*sigh* I remember the first time I saw it too.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus *concurs and joins you in the ranks of offensive un-authors*
-
Emma Flournoy and
Audrey Caylin are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Hi, @kayla-joy! Awesome to have you.
I should be able to help if it’s just outlining stuff. I’ve never helped someone outline a story before, but I bet it would be fun.
Btw, everybody, I just wanted to say something incredibly un-authorly, because I’m just that type of person. Cliche = well tested. Yep, and I would say some other offensive…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
If there was a Greek word for “post-apocalyptic gray concrete oppressive state in need of a rebellion and some kissing”, I’m not aware of it.
@Northerner *chokes* Ouch. Preach it. 😛
Now now, though. No story is defined solely by its genre. I agree with your lovely sarcasm, but let us not be narrow-minded here. *clears throat softly* I happe…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @winter-rose @anyone-else I plan to be on till about 9:30
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Audrey-Caylin what @TheLiteraryCrusader said. 😉
- Load More
