-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *horrified gasp* You got more than me! 673. Anyway, good job. I’ll just have to beat you tomorrow.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *high fives you back*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yay! *high fives you* Don’t worry I trimmed my claws recently. 😉 I think I’m going to stop now too— 691 words, deducting a ten minute break when @Daeus wasn’t here. Did you finish your chapter, Daeus?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yay! *high fives you* Don’t worry I trimmed my claws recently. 😉 I think I’m going to stop now too— 691 words, deducting a ten minute break with @Daeus wasn’t here. Did you finish your chapter, Daeus?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy Well, I’m done for tonight. I wrote 602 words, which I am very happy with, seeing as I just got back into the writing writing world today, not just brainstorming and poetry.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus I’m with you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Coolio, I’m going for longer too. I can’t cut myself off in the middle of an epic battle scene, can I?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy I’m going to keep going for maybe fifteen more minutes or so cause I want to finish this chapter.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus For the Rebellion!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus a’right.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Righty. Now I’m back.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @daeus Wait for meeeee!!! Okay, sorry I’m late. Dishes. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus not a problem. I shall deduct fifteen minutes’ worth.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hmm. It appears I need to go help my mom with something for a bit. I’ll probably be back in fifteen minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Er, yes. That. *sends my minions over to distract you from your writing endeavors so you won’t get as high a word count as me*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus did you mean till nine?
*dares* -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy I’ll be writing till eight. …Join me if you dare.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@rachelle Arg, you’re making me jealous! Every time I try to draw the same character even twice, they always come out looking like two completely different people. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@rachelle Arg, you’re making me jealous! Every time I try to draw the same character even twice, they always come out looking like two completely different people. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Help me change this in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus WHOO-HOO! You’re officially an author! I can’t wait to read it!
- Load More
