-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@northerner True. Well, I like Milton, so I’m good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@northerner Excellent. Now I just have to be a romantic and my life will be meaningful.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@northerner @kate-flournoy 448. Not a lot, but I’m liking my story, so that’s what matters.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@northerner That’s just what’s so frightening. It did happen at eighteen.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Having your midlife crisis already? That’s another thing that happens at eighteen.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus *screams* I DON’T WANT TO TURN EIGHTEEN!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy This is what happens to your brain when you turn eighteen.
@northerner EST
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus… don’t you mean nine? :’D
I’m with ya. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @graciegirl @others I’ll be writing till eight.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Let's talk about Jean Valjean. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Yay, it worked.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Let's talk about Jean Valjean. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Adry_Grace Yay for Enjolras. 😀 He’s one of my top faves too. And yes, you DO need to find a copy of the book! Look, here’s a link to the kind we have; I don’t know if we bought it here or not, but this is the one we have.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I wrote 251 words since I started writing, @daeus @overcomer
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus All for a worthy cause. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I wrote an ok 105 words. It all adds up though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Excellente.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer @dragon-snapper I’m gonna try to squeeze in a fifteen minute session before dinner.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer I can join you for a little bit, but I might have to leave at a random time.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Sarcastic Elf in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal Your blog! Just what I need, another blog to follow. Grr. I don’t need more things for my time. But I want to! I was looking ’round on it, and you’re too hilarious (which I knew from KP already 😉 I love your humor.). I’ll have to pop in every now and then, so even if you don’t see comments from me I’m probably still keeping an eye on…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I really need to find a more elven way of venting…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Ah…gotcha. You bang holes in the wall and I melt chairs. I understand. *pats shoulder*
- Load More
