-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Mind if I join you?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Sarcastic Elf in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal Well it’s not your fault except that you’re such an awesome person I can’t help wanting to follow your blog!
Heeeey, yeah, there’s that message. 😉
Well, I think there are only two—its and it’s. I think there’s a rule breaker (hate those things)—‘it’s’ is only for ‘it is’, and ‘its’ is for when something belongs to it. With a…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Haha! Well, I just realized that it is, but the one I’m quoting is from another movie not Ratatoullie.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Oh, dearie, you don’t want help from this Elf on character arcs. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about, but unfortunately, she thinks she does. Go listen to Josiah. 🙂
I’m actually going to be getting off too. I wrote *gasp* 564 words! Miracle.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Oh, dearie, you don’t want help from this Elf on character arcs. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about, but unfortunately, she thinks she does. Go listen to Josiah. 🙂
I’m actually going to be getting off to. I wrote *gasp* 564 words! Miracle.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Well, my computer’s about dead, so I’m going to take a break now. I wrote 1476 words and tried planning out a positive character arc…however, that turned out to be harder than I thought…any tips on that?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Winter-Rose Namarie!
@Dragon-Snapper So am I.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal @winter-rose I wouldn’t say pals, but we both went to chair-melting school. He’s a rogue dragon.
Gabrielle: coolio. See ya round!
Ethryndal, I am still going. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Winter-Rose Who isn’t friends with Smaug, unfortunately.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Well, my old pal Smaug took a mountain from the dwarves. Shall we go on an unexpected journey and tell him to give it back?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @Winter-Rose WAAAAAAAAAAH, I MISSED THE LOTR SPOUT. Anyway, I’ll join you if you’re still writing… *tries to think of a fitting quote and fails* We be writing with them if they be writing with us!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Sarcastic Elf in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Winter-Rose Aww, thanks! So glad you like it.
@Adry_Grace Whew, that’s a relief. 🙂 And I’m glad you like it, and will return! Very few people seem to get my humor these days… 😉
@Emma-Flournoy Aaah, sorry! It just sort of happened. I’ll try and be respectful of your time. 😉 And I like to think it promotes the message of “Be Nice to Victims…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose So small a thing that we should suffer so much fear and doubt…*melts the One Ring*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Where is the valor of the men of Gondor? Where is the strength of the elves? Where is the courtesy of dwarves? The Ring will corrupt all.
😛 Have fun with wherever you go! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose But are you sure you do not suffer needlessly. It should be mine! Give it to me!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose Three companions. You will be called the Triplet of the Pen. May the wisdom of elves, men, dwarves and halflings be with you. *LOTR soundtrack plays*
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper And my axe!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @graciegirl You have my sword! Er…pen.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer @winter-rose Yes, and tigers! I’m going to go for a few minutes now, but I’ll be back later on today.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Magic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Northerner all right, I see. Yes, we’re talking fantasy, and as I believe fantasy is only a representation of the reality of truth (to us; in our world) and that it should be a copy of our world in its moral laws and ruling powers (as those are what determine truth) I don’t necessarily like it when a fantasy world is governed by rules/laws whose…[Read more]
- Load More
