-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@PerfectFifths Cool. You have to tell us when you win. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Perfect-Fifths Cool. You have to tell us when you win. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Sarcastic Elf in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal It’s probably not as bad as Navajo at least.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@I-J-Anderson Um yes, wow. *shakes head sadly* I’m terrible at drawing, but I love seeing good ones.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Joy-Mastron Um yes, wow. *shakes head sadly* I’m terrible at drawing, but I love seeing good ones.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Hey, I saw the notice for that in an Answers magazine the other day, and specifically thought I’d love to hear it. (It’d be nice to meet you, too, of course.)
As far as I know we aren’t going though. 🙁 (Probably not very possible to arrange, either—new baby soon. 🙂 ) You’ll just have to meet yourself and @Corissa-Maiden-of-P…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper ¡Hasta luego!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Time for me to depart to, adios!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl I’ll be doing something pertaining to writing…haven’t decided what yet.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @ethryndal @kate-flournoy @daeus @r-j-wordsmith @you-know-the-drill I’ll be here editing a couple poems for the next hour or so if anyone is around. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
And may I just say, I love the leaves in the Teedletiden’s hair. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@I-J-Anderson wwwwwowwwwwww… you are truly talented. And I can say that ‘professionally’ because I’m an artist myself. All of those drawings are gorgeous.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 12: Foil Characters in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
*squeaks* Just two?! :’D
Okay.
1. Arianwen, MC’s wife and also the only other person in existence who has the kind of special power Harold does, though hers is water. Classic, I know. EIL: That however corrupt the world has become, it’s still worth saving, and man can save it.
Catch? She… um… she’s on the wrong side. 😛 Hers is also a…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic ARCHIVED – Homework for Video 11: Scene to Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
Okay… *deep breath* I should have done this directly after listening to the lesson, but life, so oh well. Here goes.
‘Nother note… *facepalm* I rearranged the theme of this story AGAIN because I realized that the supporting themes were not as much Morality and Truth as they are Morality and Hope. What does man hope in? So. Just bear that in…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @anyone-else I’m gonna write till 2:30 (EST)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Homework for Video 12: Foil Characters in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Yes. It’s possible for too many character arcs to overcomplicate your story, but if the characters you are considering are main characters, they should be just fine. We’ll be covering this more in lesson 15.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’m afraid not, though I might be able to convince my parents to take us down to the museum for the day… We live two hours away and have lifetime passes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Yep.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths You can contact me here: http://www.thescratchingquill.com/contact/
-
Daeus replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@i-j-anderson Hehe! I love it! I think you did a great job. My idea of them isn’t quite complete yet and I think they’d be slightly different, but that’s a great representation.
- Load More
