-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Sarcastic Elf in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *solemn nod* Oh yes. Navajo is far worse.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@DelightInLife Hey, Bella! Welcome to our little corner of insanity, dragons, and a healthy overdose of words! The Bronze Bow! *excited glitter* That is one of my favorite books! Have you ever read The Witch of Blackbird Pond by the same author? And Sir Malcolm and the Missing Prince is another good one! (one of my favorite lamplighters, actually,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal YESSSSS!
*coughs* I mean, thank you very much. We eagerly await the result. 😉 -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@I-J-Anderson For starting this topic, you are my new favorite person on KP… 😉 And you are seriously talented! Your peoples’ eyes, in particular, caught my attention. You really managed to capture the depth and realism in them.
@PerfectFifths Awwww, I love her! Your style is so cute! Not knowing the character, I can’t really pronounce…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@DelightInLife they’ve already said it, but welcome again!
Sir Malcolm and the Missing Princes— yesssss! I love that one. I personally think the audio drama is better, but the book is still lovely. Have you read/listened to The White Gypsy? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Heyyyy… that’s actually fairly accurate! *grins* Her face and hair especially, for some reason. Thanks @PerfectFifths— great job. I love the little basket. <3
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@delightinlife Glad to have you! My grandpa actually lives in Washington. Where abouts is Snohomish? Awesome you love the medieval age. What’s the novel you’re writing now about?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@delightinlife Welcome to the bestistest place on earth! (yes, @graciegirl you beat me to it. Don’t dragons ever listen 😛 ) Ahem! Anyways.
Ah, I have pretty much the same reasons for writing! I can’t stand the ‘confused romances’, as you put it, or the violence, or the overdose of mysticism. Medieval fantasies are my favorite, and I’ve actually…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, somebody do Dallan.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@PerfectFifths awesome! 😀 Have fun.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Random character dump alert.
Handil. Male, early twenties. Fantasy scientist/astronomer turned reluctant king. Bold; scatterbrained but confident. Can be insensitive. Usually a mess of several different mismatched outfits with chemical stains on his hands, bleach stains in his hair, and a grin on his face.
Fereleth. Female. Thousands of years…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@PerfectFifths Welllll…no, I haven’t. But you probably write well! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Cool!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Bravo! See you later.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl I’m gonna stop now. I got 811 written. Very pleased.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer @graciegirl I’ll be on till nine. (I think @bluejay left. Probably got busy with life.)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcome @graciegirl I’ll be on till nine. (I think @bluejay left. Probably got busy with life.)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Antihero in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Jess Does there necessarily have to be a hero for there to be an antihero, or can an antihero work without a hero to bounce off of?
- Load More
