-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Sure thing!
Okay, let’s see. Write about why the bluejays are riverdancing on your windowsills. If that doesn’t work, then write from the perspective of an electric guitar during a rock performance.
If those don’t work, let me know and I’ll throw some other crazy ones at you.
Actually, here’s a normal one in case you want that. Write…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, since you’re the one that told me about this, can you give me a dare? One that won’t take a long time to write? Appreciation in advance,
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Oops, still getting used to this, @kate-flournoy
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
You wake up with a horrible pain in your stomach. You don’t even care that the queen of Firella is standing at the foot of your bed until she asks politely, “Where did you put my pencil?”
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
It’s not overly obvious that I’m insane, I mean, an INFP.
@GracieGirl Heh. Not OVERLY obvious… 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy I am drooling over your lettering, double r or not…
By the way, I love the shading on her face (despite not being pale 😉 ), particularly that highlight on her cheek. Maybe that’s a weird thing to like… XD
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl ah, genial! Yeah, what kid doesn’t want to talk to their brothers in a “secret” language? I’m learning Spanish through Duolingo and a Spanish class. How are you learning it? Have you watched “The Lord Of The Beans?” (I’m assuming you have. : ) That is so great, I love the way they twisted The Lord Of The Rings to make it their own…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Also I tried to make her skin look blue… which you can see was a mistake, because now she looks neither blue nor pale. 😛 But live and learn. Next time I know. 😉
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Ha ha! Just to clarify, Old Hurricane doesn’t adopt all eight of those characters! : ) Just Capitola. Oh, that’s funny!!!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy I forgot to tell you what “The Hidden Hand” is about! It’s really about a lot of things – a couple of stories intertwined together. It’s called “The Hidden Hand” because you can see God’s hand of protection and guidance, working everything out together for good to those that love Him in the story, and giving justice to the wicked…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kina-Lamb Oh, zikers. I’ve kinda been learning Spanish my whole life. I’ve taken several different types of classes over the years, but it wasn’t until last year that my mom lent me the determination I needed to really learn it. She needed to provide me with a way to earn credits for high school, and I needed the structure and consistency…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper really? I didn’t know that about the word, ‘nice!’ That’s really interesting! I meant it as ‘neat’ or some positive word like that. : ) Oh, wow, I’d love to hear you fiddle that celtic whistle! I’d never heard of such a thing before, amazing! I’ll bet it sounds really (oh!!! I was about to say ‘nice’!!!) neat. @daeus and I really…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy The Hidden Hand is a Lamplighter book… their best, I think. There’s 50-60 some chapters, and I absolutely have to quote Jane Austen when she says, “if a book is well written, I find it too short.” That is so relevant for the Hidden Hand!
I haven’t read Les Mis, but I know the story, because my brothers and parents have told me…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Love that last one, @R-J-Wordsmith. *grins* Makes me want to write it…
Thanks for these. Definitely using them. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Christi-Eaton thanks. *grins* I’ve never drawn a pixy-character before, but the sharp, angular feel of it was incredibly fun to work with.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-J-Anderson I drew her… and now I’m feeling not-extremely-bright because I just realized I spelled her name with one R. :/
Oh well. Overlook it if you can. 😉 She was lots of fun to draw.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl Nope, neither of those tags showed up. 🙁 Huh, I had that same problem with activity comments a couple weeks ago. It eventually just disappeared, so hopefully that will happen with you. *crosses fingers* You can still tag me for stuff, because I general check every topic when I get on KP just to make sure I haven’t missed anything.…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl Nope, neither of those tags showed up. Huh, I had that same problem with activity comments a couple weeks ago. It eventually just disappeared, so hopefully that will happen with you. *crosses fingers* You can still tag me for stuff, because I general check every topic when I get on KP just to make sure I haven’t missed anything. (…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb and
Sarah Spradlin are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Arella Noreen are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago - Load More
