-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Doth anyone see him?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@clairec Alright! Let’s do this!
Write about the bunnies who paraded through the city handing out light and fluffy story prompts.
Write about the princess who is stuck in the wild and seeks the help of her father’s enemy’s son because he is stuck in the wild too.
Write about the water bottle that has been stuck in the dogwood tree for 100…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I know you just signed off, but I was pretty determined to figure this out. Go ahead and ignore this post till morning, and hopefully it will help you when you try then! 🙂 Okay, so I think you’ve been trying to follow @Bluejay‘s instructions, right? I found that they didn’t work in my situation and I kept getting really long links…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
I have a few ideas (and rough drafts) for a novel. It just takes me a while to gather all of my thought on paper in an orderly fashion.
Nice! Keep at it and I’m sure something good will happen. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper persevere. 🙂 Good night.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @jane-maree @hope @graciegirl
Well, thanks for your help. I think I’ll just try again tomorrow since its late. Thanks again!
(I will be back) Graciegirl, I’m sorry that poor Erech had to be the test subject.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper try opening the image in a new tab, then viewing it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope *sigh* Yes, I am. The problem must be where the link is far too long. It’s like five lines long. Does anyone know how to make it shorter?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Woops! Erech belongs to @graciegirl
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
That guy?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper No such luck. 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl @kate-flournoy Hmm…then why on earth can I see them? I can see them on both of my servers. Maybe if you click on my name and go to the recent activity…do you see them there?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-Flournoy I’m here. And I’m afraid I have to second Kate, I can’t see them either
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @i-j-anderson @ethryndal @graciegirl @jess Can any of you see the pictures I posted?
@kate-flournoy *melts the chairs* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper no, I cannot. It may be me though. My browser is extremely cantankerous. Can we get someone else over here pleeeeaaasssseeeeeee… we need a third perspective…
- Load More
