-
Snapper started the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
For reason that I’ve never done this before, nor have ever heard of it besides on here, beta-reading is new to me. What does one do in beta-reading? Is there any method to it? Anything I should keep in mind?
@daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @northerner @jess @graciegirl @winter-rose @ethryndal @overcomer @anyone else -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus first of all this is an awesome idea. Second of all I answered the questions. Third of all I have not a clue in the world how you possibly missed anything at all possible related to, about, or pertaining to books in general. I’ll let you know if I think of anything though. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@cloudy Cheers! Welcome aboard the bestistest place on the internet.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@Cloudy welcome! *resolves to make sure your reluctance in joining KP doesn’t stick around for long*
I play the piano too. Not very well, but… hey. I do play it. 😉
What’s your favorite genre? Fantasy, I presume? 😀 -
Daeus started the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone,
Last night I threw together a project that I’ve been planning on doing for a while. I’m calling it the reader behavior survey.
The goal is to collect data on how readers behave in certain areas such as word of mouth marketing, how they interact with libraries, how they interact with emails, and other areas that will be helpful…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@cloudy Hi! Hiya! Hello! And Aloha! Great to have you here!
I like drawing too! What do you like to draw and also, what medium do you use? Oh, and if you like to draw people, you should check out our Character Art Exchange thread. Lots of fun there.
And piano! I love the piano! How long have you been playing? I’ve only be playing for maybe six…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jane-Maree My brain is screaming in protest at this point. XD I’m gonna have to call it quits for now. Read you later! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree I’m still going, just to let you know. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl @jane-maree Ok, I’m done now. I got a lot of work done on a really awesome project I’ve been wanting to do for a while. You’ll hear about it tomorrow.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Welcome!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl yep.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Oh, dear. I seem to have missed your tag. :/ I went to dinner and forgot to sign off, but I’m back to daydreaming if you’re still around.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Happy little moment in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hilarious?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Righty then. I’m back.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *rushes in panting and collapses on the floor* wow I am so late. WELCOME TO KP. They’ve already asked all the questions, but welcome nonetheless, and I look forward to seeing you around. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Happy little moment in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus ha! That’s so cool. *grins* Italy… that’s hilarious.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Armenian Genocide Childrens Book in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Kina-Lamb that’s awesome. Certainly not a run-of-the-mill children’s book, which is even more awesome. I hope everything goes well. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I’ll probably still be here then. My day dreams are allowing themselves to be placed on paper today which is a considerable improvement on this last week.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Well, that didn’t take as long as I expected, so I’m done now. I’ll be back in ten minutes though to work on a writing-related project.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Ok. Back.
- Load More
