-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 YESSS!! That’s the annoying part of it. It was just to appease everyone. I love the Kane Chrinicles too, but I haven’t had the chance to read those crops over stories. They sound like a ton of fun! I love it when characters from other parts of a story world run into each other.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Aaand I’m back!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yeah, Nico has definitely lowered my opinion of the last two series, and I think the first ones about Percy were lots of fun. I think my favorite was Battle of the Labyrinth, but I also really liked the Titan’s Curse. You?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yeah, Nico has definitely lowered my opinion of the last two series, and I think the first ones about Percy were lots of fun. I think my favorite was Battle of the Labyrinth was probably my favorite, but I also really liked the Titan’s Curse.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess @r-j-wordsmith I have to sign out now, but I finish planning out the chapters and wrote 159 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith *waves* Still here, though I’ll have to sign off shortly.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
oh, whew
-
Gracie replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Zikers, sorry! I actually took the survey too. :/
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Besides, I’ve set it so you can now edit the response you made if you want. Certainly not necessary, but an option.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Not a big deal. Four responses aren’t going to make a difference. It’s when I get ten or twenty responses that the statistics start to get thrown off.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Yay! I finished planning out the chapters/scenes in my WIP! Phase one complete!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Yay! I finish planning out the chapters/scenes in my WIP! Phase one complete!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus oooopssss… *hides face* I’m sorry. I thought you wanted us to actually take the survey. Would it even let you flip pages if you didn’t?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Ok, I made a few changes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess Great!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Btw everyone, if you could refrain from actually filling out the form for the moment. I don’t want to cross pollinate answers in case I make any significant changes to the survey.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess Question. What do you mean by: “For me as a writer, I like to see hidden articles that are somewhat based on the book. Or a nonfiction, added book. I like those. (Like how to structure your novel stuff)”?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess @jane-maree @daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @r-j-wordsmith @ethryndal @northerner @overcomer @winter-rose And I’m back to planning! If I finish that, then I’ll likely switch to actual writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, be mostly mean, but when something’s awesome, it’s good to point it out. Beta-reading is basically editing, only without getting paid. Normally, you aren’t pointing out little things like tiny wording differences and missing commas, but you should point out anything that confuses you, anyways you think the plot or characters…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper easy. Read the book, tell ’em what’s wrong with it. XD
Okay, do try and be civil. But basically, they’re asking you to read it because they want your honest opinion on it. So give your honest opinion.
- Load More
