-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
This is a test, because it is not posting my post. Weirdness.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper and cookies. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@gideon-sowdon Nice. Thanks for sharing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper, @jane-maree should be a super stereotypical Australian with neat Aussie way of saying things.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-sapper, @jane-maree should be a super stereotypical Australian with neat Aussie way of saying things.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@gideon-sowdon Kind of, I think…… It seems that he’s suggesting that the only type of writing really worth doing is a gig type thing where someone needs sales text and you provide it. …Which is really weird for someone on librivox. The part “as for that other kind of writing: that’s not how it works. Good luck” makes no sense to me, unless…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Interesting request. I shall be done, my liege. On the point of confetti, I already have a name for the farm: KeePer Confetti Farms.
@jess I like the disappearing thing. Maybe that’s how Josiah disappears and appears so quickly.
@hope Haha! @michael-stanton If you read the previous story which this entire thread is about,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Interesting request. I shall be done, my liege. On the point of confetti, I already have a name for the farm: KeePer Confetti Farms.
@jess I like the disappearing thing. Maybe that’s how Josiah disappears and appears so quickly.
@hope Haha! @michael-stanton If you read the previous story which this entire story is about,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin Great!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @jess @jane-maree @graciegirl @ethryndal @audrey-caylin I will now proceed to write.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin True, we are partnered. I guess I’ll go talk to them about it. Thanks for the info about Go Teen Writers.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video Nineteen: Tying Theme Together in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Aratrea my future course? Since I’ve already gone through all my next ten ideas and mapped out their themes in excruciating detail, I suppose you mean more futurely than that… um… continue? XD Pick other stories to pieces and keep learning and applying as I do, hopefully.
Seriously. There are no words for how amazing this was. I am…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video Nineteen: Tying Theme Together in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Aratrea my future course? Since I’ve already gone through all my next ten ideas and mapped out their themes in excruciating detail, I suppose you mean more futurely than that… um… continue? XD Pick other stories to pieces and keep learning and applying as I do, hopefully.
Seriously. There are no words for how amazing this was. I am…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @dragon-snapper @jess @jane-maree I’ll be writing for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *bows, flourishes cape* Awesome is after all our job description. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin Ok, so I checked out the go teen writers blog. Could you explain a little more about what you were thinking? Were you suggesting I ask them to do a post for me? Email their subscribers? Also, I’m not exactly sure what they do. Do they just provide articles about how to write? And are they a Christian organization?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton @that_writer_girl_99 Oh man, I’ve never written a romance.
I’ve got Brianna covered with the bad grammar.
@winter-rose Priceless.
@kate-flournoy One MBTI all knowing character coming right up.You guys are awesome for inspiration.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks @julia-r! I’m not seeing a contact form on her site though. Do you have an email I could contact her with.
@that_writer_girl_99 Good idea, but I can’t post anything on the main page and this is something I’m doing privately, not under commission from KP.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Maybe my obsession with psychology… or those of us who are devoted Kylo Ren fans as opposed to otherwise. :’D
- Load More
