-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus XD No kidding. Maybe that’s one of the reasons I like writing so much. Because I have complete and total and unlimited control over EVERYTHING…
And even if I’m not technically in control, I still feel like I am (and practically know that I am) and that I can basically run things how I like
Wait…are you saying, we’re not in c…
-
Snapper replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 I could never eat ten slices of pizza, even as a dragon, so you have earned my undying respect. *bows* The most I’ve ever eaten of one thing are pancakes a church thing once…something like eight. (or was it thirteen???) Who knows?
Piano I play as well, though I started about six months ago. On the other hand, I play guitar, and have…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Haha! I always want to control everything going on around me, being an ENFJ. Power…POWER!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! *dons Darth Sidious cloak)
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Best would be to just use a google docs.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I literally got a kick out of you saying ‘learnt’. Thank you for being Australian.
I’m also really excited that you’re learning elvish. I’ve been considering inventing some languages for the fantasy trilogy I’m planning to start in about a month, so you can expect me to endlessly…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Welcome welcome and thrice welcome fellow Tolkien fan and pianist and MBTI lover! KP is an amazing place and I’m sure you’ll be right at home in no time.
I’m also an INFP. And for the record, we have about five (at least) other INTJs on this forum and they’re all girls which just freaks me out because they’re supposed to be as rare as…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @jane-maree I’m out for the night. I wrote about 4 pages on paper to a short story that I’m writing. Good luck to those who travel onward!
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths INFP here as well! *high five* I’m afraid I can’t resist talking MBTI. *grins sheepishly* As soon as I hear (or see) the four letter acronym of a type in a conversation you can bet millions I’m gonna chip in! ;p
@Kate-Flournoy @Daeus @Hope Zikers! Sure, I suppose that could be arranged. 😉 Would I just post it on here? Or is it…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I suffer from serious character favoritism myself! XD Oh, zikers. When I first came up with my story about three years ago, I had one character, Evaleen, and her sister, Dawn. Ev’s best friend was a boy by the name of Ariszi, and he in turn had his friend Nora, who was created solely for the purpose of being Ariszi’s confidant.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah! Join in!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths *nods* an INFP is a good thing to be. I’m one myself. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree That’s fine! You can just hand me the motivational pizza now. 😛
*blinks at computer* I feel so bad for your character… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m on tonight, writing by hand.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Short Story Idea (May turn into Novella) in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Cloudy Oooh, me likey! I have zero experience with short stories and/or novellas, so I’m afraid I can’t offer anything in that department. That said, I can tell you that as a reader this intrigues me. 🙂 I say run with it! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Short Story Idea (May turn into Novella) in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Cloudy Oooh, me likey! I have zero experience with short stories and/or novellas, so I’m afraid I can’t offer anything in that department. That said, I can tell you that as a reader that this intrigues me. 🙂 I say run with it! 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Discussion for Video Nine: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 5 months ago
My mind suddenly has gone blank on books I’ve recently read, so I think I’ll have to go with The Gammage Cup. (Yes, that is an unheard of book from the ’50s.) I believe it uses Method #2; the story goal of protecting one’s village from evil could not be accomplished until the village came to recognize the thematic truth.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Apology accepted. 😛
Oh, oh, oh!!!! I just remember something amazing about what we were talking about with Rapunzel and Anna!!!!!!!!! AHHHA!
*calm down, Dragon!*
*calms down*
Okay, okay. Rapunzel shows up in Frozen. I am not kidding. What do you call that…a cameo or something? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl me too? Please?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Really? Could I read it?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus there won’t be a test. 😉
- Load More
