-
Daeus replied to the topic Excerpt from novel. Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Ok, here’s my edits.
Prologue:
A tree loomed up ahead.
This is a drag on the pacing. Remove or see if you can incorporate into the next sentence.
The girl covered her ginger hair
You already said her hair was ginger. No need to repeat.
The corners of Halle’s mouth turned upwards
Replace ‘Halle’s’ with ‘her’.
She wasn’t far fro…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@I-J-Anderson hey it’s totally not a problem. Life happens. I’m sure all of us understand. 😉
Besides, it’s good to let a topic rest sometimes. Otherwise people get burned out and start hating it.THE THREE LITTLE PIGS IN SHAKESPEAREAN LANGUAGE?! *delighted scream* THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! :”D Tell me how it goes. I’m sure you’ll do great.
And……[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal *shakes finger reprovingly* Pay attention to your own advice my dear. XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Do you have this uncanny knack at sounding totally convincing about something you haven’t the slightest clue about? XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Step #1: Look at people from the corner of your eyes and say something creepy. This will scare them out of their wits.
Step #2: Turn your head so you’re meeting their gaze full on and slowly pull your mouth into a smile. An evil cackle is optional.
Step #3: At this point, they will be so terrified of you they will just flee.
My…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy I missed the first sentence and thought you said you were an INFJ. I was like, wait, but you told me— XD Take heed, kids; This is why we don’t speed read.
@theliterarycrusader Oh great, I can’t get away from them. XD I’m officially scared of Josiah too.
@feedingmygoldfish Yeah, most people tell Anna she’s the sweetest thing,…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I think you need to somehow get these fanatics’ MBTI obsession into your next story…
-
Daeus changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 You have come to the right internet space for that. *signs you up*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl that’s totally fine. 😉 I can be patient. *cough*I’ll make myself be*cough**cough*
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
*poof*
What’re ya talkin’ about? Nothin’ just happened. *Jedi mind tricks you* No, nothing odd just happened.
*walks off whistling carelessly*
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy *gasp*
The apocalypse is coming, people. Let’s all bow our heads and pray.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@FeedingMyGoldfish Well hey, at least you don’t need to worry about being an introvert here, as it doesn’t really matter with online communication. I’m waaay less shy online than I am in person, and I’m pretty sure I’m not 85% introvert. 😛 It’s just…easier when the person isn’t actually next to you. For some terrible reason.
Wonderful that you…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Eh well, can’t say I’m not guilty of the same. Guess I’m just not…bold? enough to say in PUBLIC 😮 that I think my own personality type is awesome. 😛
But there you have it. I just said it in public. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 OH. WOW. I… I really like that. *grins so wide she splits her face* Way to go for a cool spin on a unique twist. *thumbs up*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh, @theliterarycrusader and @feedingmygoldfish, my sister’s an INFJ, so I know their tendencies… Now I’m scared of you two. XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@FeedingMyGoldfish Agh, how did I miss the fact that another person has joined our lovely little Kingdom? This is an official welcome from the Elf! Glad to finally meet the person who supports her goldfish by water flinging. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 Heh, multi-faceted… Taking over the world, anyone? 😛
(And if so, I want in. *evil cackle*)
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodnes… I leave for three hours and all this has taken place while I was gone…Oh the wonders of Kingdom Pen.
*joins ranks of INTJs with @Hope*
- Load More
