-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 mmmm… yes. *digests it* I likey. Muchly. Again, let me have some time to mull over it and I have a few questions I wanna ask you about it once I get everything straight in my head, but that’s an awesome idea. Lots to go with there.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 yes ma’am I do. I absolutely love it. It’s probably my next favorite thing after writing. 🙂
And yep, Emma plays the violin… and yes I have an older sister named Elizabeth. Beautiful name. 😉@Christi-Eaton thanks. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 fire away. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
If you remember a while back, I requested prayer for the Easter offertory I and my sisters were going to play/sing for our church. I don’t remember who all responded (@Daeus @Ethryndal @ClaireC possibly?) but I just wanted to let you know that everything went off really well. I was incredibly nervous but it didn’t affect my voice at all, which is…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing out now. I wrote 374 words, and was distracted, but either way, thanks for writing for the time being!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *grins* Well, you’re stuck with us now. 😀 We solemnly pledge to help you with all your problems… whether you want that or not.
*goes off cackling*
*pops her head back in momentarily* 12+ years… wowsers. I’ve been seriously writing for four years and that seemed like forever… guess not.
Kudos for sticking to it so long…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 ooooohhhhhh boyyyyyy… *grins monstrously**chuckles evilly* You have no idea what you just set in motion. I just took a whole long beautiful course that this wonderful place of Kingdom Pen put together on mastering theme and you ask me for help—!!! YESSSSSS!! Bliss!!! *closes eyes**sighs happily*
Tell you what. Give me…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Excerpt from novel. Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 yes, much better. They pretty much already caught everything that needed help, I think.
Weaving the dream thing in was a great idea. Made it a lot more intriguing and set up the premise quite nicely. 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jenali @daeus @that_writer_girl_99 @northerner @anyone-else I’m probably going to be writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 And even after all that, I forgot to tag you. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m not sure what others said, but this is my review.
I really love this! The whole thing, especially the plot. The idea is great, and I cannot wait to see what happens next. But as for my critical side. If you feel as if I am melting your work, please tell me. I don’t want to be too mean. 😀This is the life I wish I had. This is the normal…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 um… Kara? *scrunches her eyes up* Shortish light brown hair… plain face that could be pretty if she smiled… (like most faces. 😀 ) fairly big eyes that are probably somewhere between blue and grey… almost blunt nose… probably fairly large-boned when it comes to build, but not particularly big. She looks bookish to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 😀 Don’t worry. Dragons don’t like rebellions.
-
Snapper replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @theliterarycrusader Looks like I chose our king well. You all are very loyal. 😛 (maybe I won’t go to forum prison for the insurrection.)
-
Snapper started the topic Happy Easter! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hi all! Happy Easter!
He is Risen!And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into…
-
Snapper started the topic Happy Easter! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hi all! Happy Easter!
He is Risen!@daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 @theliterarycrusader @aratrea @spradlin @jadamae @mark-kamibaya @warrioroftherealm @hope @emma-flournoy @northerner @winter-rose @kina-lamb @rolena-hatfield @clairec @perfectfifths @gretald @his-instrument @christi-eaton @aella @audrey-caylin @feedingmy…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Not sure exactly what you’re referring to, but I think everything I said was good. Keep at it! May the ideas be with you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@northerner You can take me to prison now. *holds out talons and wings for handcuffs* *resolves that they won’t take her without a fight*
-
Snapper replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Ah…yeah. I was totally in charge of the insurrection.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Woah woah, hold it people. I rule a separate kingdom. Josiah and I are in alliance. *looks warily at raspberries hoping they aren’t poisoned*
- Load More
