-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lady_Erin Hey-o! Welcome here! Cool profile picture—might I ask what it’s of?
*furtively glances around* Pssst, @Emma-Flournoy. I’m here as moral support. I’ve never read PJ either.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 hey… do you know that song too? I love that song…
Ahem, yes. We’re going to be fine. I suppose I could always open a video rental store. :’D
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to KP, @Lady_Erin! 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to KP, @Lady-Erin! 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*manages to pull herself together long enough to type a reply* I’m just… so shaken. This is terrifying. I’m gonna be a failure guys. Everything I’ve worked for… all my dreams… *flings herself sobbing on the floor*
😀 😀 😀 😀 XD Hilarious @Daeus. Hilarious.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Great!
@That_Writer_Girl_99 …Yeah.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Hi @lady_erin
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Oh, well that’s far from Australia. 😛 I’ve lived in Ohio most of my life, but born in Texas.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Oh…whoops! Sorry about that; it was probably my fault not yours. I thought I remembered from a long time ago that you were. What are you?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Oh…*heart is not broken, with an effort* 😀 I thought she must be because you are, and you seem to know her in person.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 And the list of books to read reaches past the moon…
😛
But you’re right. I have no idea what I’m missing out on, and I do not blame you one bit for spouting because I love spouting about books people need to read too. *apologetic grin* Someday perhaps.
How ’bout that, too? Fiction helping you out with real stuff…who…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I saw some Percy Jackson books at the thrift store yesterday…doesn’t that count? *weak grin*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lady_Erin So you’re an Aussie too eh? Nice. 😀
@Alia Aha. 😛 I haven’t read any of that, but I’ve heard several on here torrentize on it.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Elly 🙂
There are several ENFJs on here, who I’m sure you’ll meet eventually. 😀 Though I don’t think any ISFJs. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I read your book. Nuff said.
But, one can tell from some things you say on here (I waaatch people. *sly grin*), and the poems and articles you write. Seriously. It’s good stuff. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I read your book. Nuff said.
But, one can tell from some things you say on here (I waaatch people. *sly grin*), and the poems and articles your write. Seriously. It’s good stuff. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lady_Erin Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet!! It is absolutely as epic as you’ve heard. 😀
I adore music and play the violin as well. And piano.
Do list a few of your fandoms. 😀 Tolkien in there? How ’bout Les Miserables? -
Daeus replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy 😛 Where’d that reputation come from?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Elly Ummm I’m not even sure. 😛 I know that I love philosophy, but I haven’t actually read big works of the philosophers. C.S. Lewis wasn’t half bad…nor Tolkien. @Daeus is good too. XD
But of the old Greek guys, I couldn’t say.Kewel. You seem more like an INFJ in mine own humble opinion. But mixing is cool. I’ve had the test give me more than…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Gotcha.
And this guy should teach classes on straight-face keeping.
- Load More
