-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*grins* It’s nice to be needed. 😉
Well… I guess it depends on how devastating the Catastrophes actually were. People can spend their whole lives hiding from ugly truths that broke them hard enough. I certainly think the guilt thing would be very powerful. Not only does it tie directly into the theme, it is solely thematic in that he’s acting…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lola-Jane Thankest thou. I’ve been inspiredeth. 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 Yeah, I remember that feeling. You post your introduction letter and five minutes later, ten people have jumped on it and asked you a whole slew of questions. Except for @Daeus. All he said to me was, “Watch out for Dragons.” Yet that was the greatest piece of advise I’ve ever gained on KP. XD
@Emma-Flournoy I always have…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 Yeah, I remember that feeling. You post your introduction letter and five minutes later, ten people have jumped on it and asked you a whole slew of questions. Except for @Daues. All he said to me was, “Watch out for Dragons.” Yet that was the greatest piece of advise I’ve ever gained on KP. XD
@Emma-Flournoy I always have…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh wait @Ethryndal, the truce has been called already…oh well. 😛 Have some spare moral support.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal *whispers* Thank you. And now YOU need moral support too. *gives you it*
@Lady_Erin Oh-ho, whatever Les Mis thing you intend to watch, you need to read it for sure. 😉
Of your list, Hobbit/LotR and Star Wars are in mine too. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *grudging sigh* Alright, we can call a truce. I haven’t read PC, you haven’t read LOTR. But we both love SW.
Guys, this is probably the weirdest introduction thread I’ve ever seen on KP. The entire thing is two camps of people playfully beating each other up over not having read their consecutive fandom books. XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *grudging sigh* Alright, we can call a truce. I haven’t read PC, you haven’t read LOTR. But we both love SW.
Guys, this is probably the weirdest introduction thread I’ve ever seen. The entire thing is two camps of people playfully beating each other up over not having read their consecutive fandom books. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Glad you all liked it. 😛
@that_writer_girl_99 Hey! At least you shouldn’t go into debt becoming a writer.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-flournoy Uh-oh…I have two cats… *hides in shame*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 See, @Lady_Erin thinks it’s a problem too.
And can we just address the fact that you called an elf ‘MISSY’?! How dare you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal @That_Writer_Girl_99 yep. No cats either. *runs for cover*
Ha! That can’t be it, Elizabeth, because I’m really short too. 😀 5′ 4 and 1/2″…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lola-Jane Yeah, sorry. It’s always so hard when someone makes you pick a favorite out of equally wonderful books. Hence, I do it a lot. 😛 Those three are very good choices though. My favorites too. 🙂
I’M TRYING TO FINISH THEM! My reading list is so long though…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 perfect. All of those. Love them to pieces. You have so totally got this. *grins*
As for Matthias… *pulls on her nose in perplexity and wrinkles her forehead* How could he be the Warden’s son though if he’s an Elemental…? And I’m not sure that would really do much for your theme.
What if Matthias is a spy for the Warden…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 *sniffs haughtily*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 I guess she’s breaking the cliche. No coffee, no typewriter.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 You’re officially disowned. 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THE AMOUNT OF PERFECTION THIS IS. Everything I’ve been trying to explain to people perfectly captured in 4 minutes and 3 seconds.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *dons chainmail* I hate coffee. *angelic smile*
- Load More
