-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Sweet. I actually have something else I need to do for the moment, but I’ll be back in just a minute.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@audrey-caylin @jess @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal I’ll be writing for an hour.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus Thank you. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 ha! 😀 I can get on board with that… *stands heroically on the verge of a deserted island with the wind streaming through her hair and her weird Jedi robes* May the force be with you. 😛 😉
Ahhhh… yes. Elemental fight scenes. *laughs* I can so relate. The MC of my WIP is also a fire Elemental, though not in the same way…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl Oh, boy. Yes. Certainly. I know exactly what that’s like.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Audrey-Caylin I appreciate it, thanks. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
And I like that name: Ira Netzen
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@GracieGirl yep. And it’s usually the protagonist. *scowls*
Also, I named the character I chose her for… Ira Netzen. *grins* This poor girl is going to have such a split personality… 😛 XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 well, any backstory you might want to fill in. Hints at the Warden’s involvement with the Elementals. (Which could also double as foreshadowing). Stories about the Catastrophes… little pieces of silence to fill in the things that Matthias knows, as a spy of the Warden, but isn’t allowed to tell the others. Just to deepen the…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Yay!!! Oh, but how could dear, sweet little Evaleen possibly be a villain?! 😛
Actually, I can see it. I have what you might call a love-hate relationship with that girl. *glares at manuscript* 😉 We all have the ONE character that drives us bonkers.@That_Writer_Girl_99 I shall be wary. ;P
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@I-J-Anderson It is beyond me how anyone can be so stinkin’ good. WOW. Your talent is unbelievable.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal Thank you so much!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Thanks. Yes, moms are the best, for sure!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Graciegirl Oh yes, I shall certainly pray for her. Moms have a hard enough time as it is, with out additional stress to make things worse. And I’ll be praying for you too; I know what it’s like to watch your mom struggle, and have to stand on the sidelines, unable to do anything to help.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Kate-Flournoy Thank you, guys. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@GracieGirl Oh, definitely. I’ll be praying. Aren’t moms amazing though?!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@GracieGirl NO! MINE. *snatches and glares*
XD Okay… I guess… *reluctantly gives her to you* Take care of her though… and if she acts weird on and off, don’t worry, because for me she’s a villain. :’D
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@GracieGirl ah, yes. Homeschooling, as wonderful as it is, can definitely be stressful at times. I’ll be praying. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hi, guys. I’d like to put in a prayer request for my mother. The past two months or so have been really rough for her on an emotional level, and the stress of homeschooling three kids in the middle-school to high-school range isn’t helping. If you could pray for God to give her peace and strength it would mean so much. And for me as well. I am…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
The nose too. If you’re brave enough to snarl at yourself in a mirror, notice how the nose humps in the middle and wrinkles at the bridge.
- Load More
