-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@BethanySinkyRoses Hey! Welcome here. 🙂 My oldest sister’s name is Elizabeth. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
Ergh, it’s not putting out my edited post…I’ll try again in a minute.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@Winter-Rose Aw, thanks. 😀 I am a detail oriented person, so that’s probably the difference. (Likely something in the difference between a Perceiver and a Jugder. I’m a most definite J. 😉 )
Here we are.Part One
“Thanks captain obvious,” She retreated to the fridge once again. — period after ‘obvious’
details,” She said. — ‘she’…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus That is amazingly perfect. Did you color it?
You should put that as the header for Josiah’s video series or something…opening picture in the video, something. 😛 -
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
@ETHRYNDAL WOOOOOT!!! Now YOU’RE a superhero!! *crazy spinning circle* Congratulations. 😀 We all knew it would happen eventually!
*showers of purple glitter* -
Daeus replied to the topic To blog or not to blog in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl Yes, yes, and yes!
I’d definitely recommend WordPress. Lot’s of pros use WordPress and recommend it. I use WordPress and recommend it. Finally, one or two people on here have moved from something else to WordPress and been very happy that they did. I really don’t think there’s anything you can’t do on WordPress. It’s amazing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thank you for the input. I shall see what I can do. *alright words. You are at my command, so why don’t you do something*
@perfectfifths Oh goody! I need picky people. 😛 Thanks for the edits! I need them all!
@rolena-hatfield Hmm…I see what you mean. *note to self for future reference*
@ethryndal Shorty Stories… Ah,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Mmm…you’re right. But I couldn’t steal ice cream from you. I’m just too nice of a dragon for that. 😛 Besides, my melting things is solely confined to chairs. I’m afraid that I’m not as scary as dragon’s should be. *shuffles off to find some ice cream and to write the last few parts of the sequel.* Just 2 or 3 left! Rejoice everyone!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @anne-of-lothlorien Good. Now, if I catch you fighting over something again I shall…steal @kate-flournoy‘s tabasco sauce!
@graciegirl Yes. The butterflies are quite annoying. -
Gracie started the topic To blog or not to blog in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Sup, y’all?
Yes, ’tis me yet again, and I am here for another dose of writerly wisdom. What can I say? You guys are too helpful for your own good.
As you probably guessed from my horribly clichéd thread title, I am currently in a debate with myself about whether or not it would be in my best interests to start a blog. I have mulled on it for…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Poor @f5a8c3e92, only getting the leg. You could at least give her a finger too. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
This

-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
Ok, I think this will work.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
Now that’s just creepy.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@Anne-of-lothlorien Aw, come on. You’d do great. You cannot tell me that mine doesn’t partly look like a warped Radagast.
@Aratrea I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY DID IT. Whoa. I feel…famous.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@Anne-of-lothlorien I’m so glad you entreated us artists to draw that—it was the most fun I’ve had in a loooong time. @aratrea, I’m sorry I had so much gleefully villainous pleasure at your expense. XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@Hope The evil henchman frog. 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@aratrea See, I’ve done you a service by drawing you as a scraggly old man. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl Propensity 😉 (though I like proness)
-
Daeus replied to the topic How much conflict is enough? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Ah, yes. That is what I was trying to get to.
All of this is perfectly doable, but you need to approach it from the right mindset.
What you need to understand is the difference between a wish and a goal. A goal is proactive. A wish is passive.
A wish is like this: “I really don’t want to talk to anyone on the phone.” *cries…[Read more]
- Load More

@Emma-Flournoy AAAAAHHHHH! I KNOW!!! *accidentally runs into you mid spin and we both go tumbling to the floor* I keep fluctuating between “THIS IS SO NEAT!” and “Whoa. Is this real?” I nearly choked when I read it. *GLITTER* *MORE GLITTER* *DROWNS THE ROOM IN GLITTER* Woot!
*tries her best not to look sappy* Aww, you’re so sweet. 🙂
*sits up happily in sea of glitter* Yeah, that’s what I felt like when I saw mine. 😀
DAH, I’m so glad you got on KP and all the STUFFS SARAH. *flails* What I might have missed. God is too amazing for my tiny brain to comprehend.
*dumps more glitter on your head and jumps in with you* WE CAN BE SUPERHEROES TOGETHER!!! Now I just need to hunt down whoever said it and bestow Elven blessings upon them. Because honestly, that was so nice of them. I can’t get over it. I posted an activity comment about it, but really, who’s going to answer that? (And for some reason, whenever I…[Read more]
You know you’re not being at all subtle, child.
*sigh* Because it would be dishonest otherwise…I’ll tell you. I answered your comment, at any rate. 😛 And I just went hunting for what I said, in my posting history, and it wasn’t there either. So…I’ll try to remember what I said, how I said it then. Here’s basically how I answered your…[Read more]
*scratches head over what she was supposed to be subtle about* Maybe I missed something…
Aww, it was you? Awww… *melts into dumb grinning* That’s so sweet! I kind of thought maybe, but when you posted that message, it DID deflect suspicion. So you can continue to cackle gleefully. I almost feel bad about blowing your cover now…
*pauses*…[Read more]
@Ethryndal I’m sorry. 😀 I thought you were hinting there that I’d done it—hinting ever so subtly. I beg your pardon.
Naw, it’s just fine. *grins dumbly with you* Anyway, if you suspected but didn’t tell me so, that would’ve been worse; worse than me knowing straight out you thought it was me. I appreciate frankness. XD I do feel quite proud…[Read more]
@Emma-Flournoy OH. Now I get it. Sorry, I had a brain dead moment. It happens to me occasionally.
Yeah, them poor athiests. They just need to read God’s Smuggler. *launches into insane cackling and rubbing of hands* That ought to fix ’em. 😀
@Ethryndal Eh, happens to everyone. 😀
Them POOR little dears. (Sobbin’ buckets of tears.)
Great, now I’m going to be humming Sobbin’ Women the rest of the day.
@Ethryndal *careless shrug* It happens. 😀