-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose 😀 Surprise!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose I think we posted at the same time… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I am editing for a while if anyone is out there. @daeus @audrey-caylin @winter-rose @ethryndal @jess @kate-flournoy @jane-maree @graciegirl @jenali
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Alia Poor guardian angel. 😛
Yes, I’ll be praying. -
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@alia Ooh. Ok. Certainly.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 that is a GREAT midpoint. So right now what you’re looking for seems to be a first plot point— where Kara commits to action. What about Blake? Was he taken in the fight with the Catastrophes? Or did he use it as a distraction to infiltrate the prison and get caught or something? If that’s the case Matthias could have gotten…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@His-instrument YES THE TRAILER. OH HELP. HOW CAN I WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER? Also, I think there’s a topic about Rogue One somewhere. *digs it up* Oh yes, here it is. https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/rogue-one/ I’m pretty sure it’s mostly @Emma-Flournoy and I ranting though… XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic To blog or not to blog in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@theliterarycrusader @jenali @audrey-caylin Thank you guys so much for your input! This thread has really given me a lot to think about.
It sounds as if choosing a service (WordPress, Blogger, etc.) really comes down to how serious I am about the whole enterprise. So I need to take some time to figure that out. Thanks again!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 perhaps you should try mapping out Kara’s arc in detail and going from there?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Love Triangles— what the Classical Authors knew that we don't. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal I know. My impeccable memory and attention to detail must have failed me then. *hangs head in shame*
I was so happy to be proven incorrect though. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus Oh, I knew she drew it, I just saw it colored in your version. Cool. Effects.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Wonderland Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I second everything @adry_grace has said. (How come these people are so good at voicing my exact opinion?) I love the ending. LOVE. And the present tense is good too. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Signing off. Got one chapter edited and some grammatical stuff fixed. Thanks for writing. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper @ethryndal @winter-rose @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 I’ll be writing for about a half an hour if anyone wants to join.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@Aratrea lol
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
All right @That_Writer_Girl_99 read through the document, and left a comment in one place, but otherwise you did good. 😀 You’re handling Matthias with more subtlety. *thumbs up*
Have you figured out your plot problems? Any way I can help you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@BethanySinkyRoses welcome aboard, new KeePer! 😀 Look forward to seeing you around.
(@aratrea I hope you know that profile picture makes you impossible to take seriously. XD)
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *groans miserably and winces* Agh, I’m sorry, I have to leave for homeschool co-op in fifteen minutes, and there’s no way I can draw something that fast. *headdesk* I’m sorry. 🙁
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@delightinlife Sure, I’ll beta-read it. Just make sure you start a separate thread for it, and don’t post it here. Otherwise, it might get lost among all the writerly ramblings. 🙂
- Load More
