@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Alright, let’s get down to business. @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 6 months ago
*hands bandages to @Daeus and comforts @kate-flournoy*
@writefury that was really good. I love Cobalt’s humor.
*Breathe @rolena-hatfield. Breathe.* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I’m sorry I’m late, but are we writing today? @daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 10 years, 6 months ago
Ah… yes @Adry_Grace, my Mom used to sing me the chorus of that song when I was little. Trouble was, I was a very sensitive, tender-hearted little toddler and it always made me cry instead of soothing me. 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 6 months ago
My hands are both completely whole, @Daeus. 😉
We need @writefury‘s … thing… on this.
Thing.
Consent? Opinion? Er… thoughts?
Approval! That’s the word I was looking for. 😛 Approval. We need @writefury‘s approval. *cups hands to mouth* @writefury!!! Where are you!?!?!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 6 months ago
My hands are both completely whole, @Daeus. 😉
We need @writefury‘s … thing… on this. Thing. Consent? Opinion? Er… thoughts?
Approval! That’s the word I was looking for. 😛 Approval. We need @writefury‘s approval. *cups hands to mouth* @writefury!!! Where are you!?!?!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 6 months ago
I don’t think I’m allowed to pass the motion myself, as the nominee… Here @Daeus, here’s my gavel. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 6 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield *lowers head contritely* I shall keep my screams to myself. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 10 years, 6 months ago
This music video is one of my favorites just because it’s so sweet— Story of my Life.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
That is totally AWESOME @faithdk. I once made a tour brochure for geography on it. It is an amazing park. I have got to go there one day. 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
That’s alright @faithdk I was just writing as I felt to. 😀
Thanks for trying though. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Anyone else interested in writing with me? *crickets chirp* No…I guess I’ll have classes with the crickets just like @daeus. 😛 😀 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Has anyone been to Yellowstone National Park?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Definitely. Ok. I’ll try tomorrow. Sleep tight. 😀
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 10 years, 6 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Let's write a story! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
“Well, if you see a young girl in jeans and bare-footed, please send her back to us? We have some unfinished business to discuss.”
Gavin bows low and I curtsy. The woman left and I turned to Gavin.
“Can I talk to you in your head?”
“With practise, little sister.” Gavin turns to the little old lady who was still knitting. “My good lady would have…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I’m back. Do you want to do some writing later? Maybe from 12noon to 1pm? (I think that would make it 10pm-11pm for you?)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yes she is extremely talented.
@daeus and yes, we both LOVE animals! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Things I'm learning in my self-edit in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
YES. Bingo. Perfect. That is one hundred percent what I’m talking about @Daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 6 months ago
*screams* @Daeus WHAT!?!?
😉 😉 😉 😛
- Load More
