@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Absolutely @Daeus. *beams approval*
*sigh* I guess ice cream will have to do. *gobbles down all twelve ice creams, wipes lips with back of hand* Mm, good ice cream. I’m not the least bit sick. *turns pasty green* No really, I’m fine. Call the doctor.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*Looks around. Blinks twice. Flashes real quick smile so fast you wonder if it was actually there. Eat’s cookie*
*makes some generally relevant response*
Your solution to the ‘someone-replied-to-me-and-I-have-to-let-them-know-I-noticed-but-there’s-nothing-really-to-reply-to’ problem, eh @Daeus? 😉 Good plan.
And… *sniffs loudly* You… y…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
A ring of beautiful lady assassins with sharp jewelry dipped in poison. (copyrighted 😛 ).
(I may or may not have gotten that idea from a minor sub-plot in the Count of Monte Cristo— I don’t remember exactly when I first had the idea. Can you guess which subplot I’m talking about, @Daeus?) 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@reaganramm— what about mosquitoes? 😛 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@jadamae: You must be dubbed. Hmm…What kind of things do you like to do?
~The Peaceful One, Knight of Mithnia, a realm of the KeePers
-
Reagan Ramm replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well, Florida is called the “Sunshine State” for a reason. It’s not actually very stormy, but usually warm and sunny all the time, especially during the winter. The weather is consistently nice. During the spring, though, it will rain every day at basically the same time, but not any huge storms that are bad. I experienced worse storms when I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie.
And @daeus that would be 10-11 for you. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be in bed at 7:30 as I have an early start tomorrow. We can try tomorrow. 😀
@daeus I can’t make it tomorrow at 10:30. Maybe from 12-1 if that suits you. -
Greta and
Anna Brie are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Are you about for writing @anna-brie? I can write for a bit if you want to. Tag along if you have time. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@reaganramm we’re about to study Florida. What can you tell us? What’s the weather like, what animals are there? Are there any great sights? Anything at all will do.
I have heard that the weather there is fairly stormy though. Have you had any big thunder storms? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@reagan-ramm we’re about to study Florida. What can you tell us? What’s the weather like, what animals are there? Are there any great sights? Anything at all will do.
I have heard that the weather there is fairly stormy though. Have you had any big thunder storms? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Jump into this topic and tell us where you’re from and what is special about your state.
(How often do you go to Disneyland???) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I know @christi-eaton I can’t remember all of mine. I’ll have to go back through and write them all down. Let me go and see…
~ Keeper of the land down under, Ruler of the land of Padus, Master Friend maker and Guardian of the Gavel 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I know @christi-eaton I can’t remember all of mine. I’ll have to go back through and write them all done. Let me go and see…
~ Keeper of the land down under, Ruler of the land of Padus, Master Friend maker and Guardian of the Gavel 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well…I’ll have to think on that one. @overcomer. Sometimes I think snakes are out to get us, and other times I think that they are just passing through and we just happen to met. 🙁 They’re pretty much the only reason I hate summer.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie do you want to write from 12:30 to 1:00?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
273 – one short of the non-trump delegates needed to bring it to a convention by the way.
Hahahaha! So I’m not the only one with political fever! 😛 😛 😛 😀
- Load More
