Tales Untold

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Rosey Mucklestone
    @writefury
      • Total Posts: 467

Awesome topic! I especially love your stone story idea @kate-flournoy. 😉
      Lemme see… there’s one that I never finished about a Irish girl taken captive by Vikings and makes her way back after escaping with one little dog, one big dog, and one massive eagle. I basically wrote the whole thing while listening to the soundtrack of How To Train Your Dragon. 😛

Unwritten ideas include: a spy group with kids code-named by colors.
      A kid named Cardboard who lives in a dumpster in an alley (you know, the ones that say “cardboard only”? Har-har, I’m so clever.)
      And a couple of superhero sidekicks. One who can teleport short-range and one who is basically a human magnet. Neither can control their powers very well. (There turns out to be a LOT more to the teleporting kid’s powers… but… yeah. That would take forever to explain and it would probably end up sounding stupid anyway. 😛 )

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

A kid named Cardboard who lives in a dumpster in an alley (you know, the ones that say “cardboard only”? Har-har, I’m so clever.)

Ha! That’s great.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Greta
        @gretald
          • Total Posts: 450

@writefury, I like it! I mean, I like them…the stories ideas, that is. 🙂

Hope Ann
          @hope
            • Total Posts: 1092

A dragon who saves the princess from the knight.

Or a dragon who has to save the prince from the princess. 😉

I’ve pages of story ideas…here are a few.

Mirrors; two reflection worlds. The will of a person is on one side, and their emotions on the other. The wall separating the two parts of one girl start to break down and she discovers emotions. Her two sides have to unite and free the rest.

A character wakes up confused and finds a display of them-self at a museum (complete with a history and death the character doesn’t remember)

A peasant boy rescues a prince. Prince falls in love with his sister. Brother won’t hear of prince marrying her until he has proved himself.

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Daeus
            @daeus

Or a dragon who has to save the prince from the princess.

Ha, that’s funny cause I’m actually writing something like that right now only the dragon does a terrible job of saving the knight (a frog does it instead) and I’m using and evil Rapunzel instead of a princess.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Rolena Hatfield
              @rolena-hatfield
                • Total Posts: 405

Or a dragon who has to save the prince from the princess.

@hope
                Ooo that’s an even more interesting combination! I like it!

Ha, that’s funny cause I’m actually writing something like that right now only the dragon does a terrible job of saving the knight (a frog does it instead) and I’m using and evil Rapunzel instead of a princess.

@daeus
                The entire fairy-tale world as we know it has just been flipped upside down! An evil Rapunzel, that’s very creative.

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Rolena Hatfield
                @rolena-hatfield
                  • Total Posts: 405

@writefury

And a couple of superhero sidekicks. One who can teleport short-range and one who is basically a human magnet. Neither can control their powers very well. (There turns out to be a LOT more to the teleporting kid’s powers… but… yeah. That would take forever to explain and it would probably end up sounding stupid anyway.

With your fun writing style, this could turn out to be really humorous! Nice idea! I am curious about the human magnet 😉 Is it literally the sidekick can snatch up a human with magnetic force?! (I’m imagining humans being sucked toward the sidekick and sticking to their sides. hahaha!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Kate Flournoy
                  @kate-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 3976

A ring of beautiful lady assassins with sharp jewelry dipped in poison. (copyrighted 😛 ).

(I may or may not have gotten that idea from a minor sub-plot in the Count of Monte Cristo— I don’t remember exactly when I first had the idea. Can you guess which subplot I’m talking about, @Daeus?) 😀

Daeus
                    @daeus

@kate-flournoy. Oh boy, it’s been a while. Is that the one with the Pope and the Duck* of Alba? Only thing is, I don’t think the Pope was a beautiful lady.

*(I know it says duck. I’m leaving that because I thought it was hysterical.)

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

*snorts hysterically* Duck of Alba! That’s great!

Yup, that’s the one! No, the Pope definitely wasn’t a beautiful lady. 😛 I meant about the sharp jewelry dipped in poison. 😉

@Daeus

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >