@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll join you @writefury and @hannah-olsen I read way too fast. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll join you @writefury and @hannah-olsen I read why to fast. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll join you @writefruy and @hannah-olsen I read why to fast. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Haha @daeus. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@spradlin Coffee’s one thing, but coffee and chocolate…that’s even better. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*gasp* I LOVE coffee too. It’s what keeps me going, I’m afraid.
@faithdk Me too, Faith. Me too. When tired little me can’t stay awake…I run for coffee. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen Okay, I’ll have to read Wives and Daughters this summer! Ooo, 1940’s, 1850’s, medieval. That’s cool! I’m partial to the WWII period myself. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen I know, right? I love coffee. I might be a little too obsessed with coffee. 😛
@adry_grace Yeah, I put a lot of cream in my coffee. 🙂 We never get creamer at my house, so when we go to a hotel, my siblings and I always drink the creamer packages with only a little bit of coffee added. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies. *mysterious waggling of eyebrows*
AAAUGGH!!!!!!!!!! FLEE, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!
-
Ingrid and
Hannah Olsen are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*shocked face* @spradlin how many thumbs do you have?!?!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
*sniffle-sniffle* aw, thanks @gretald. *wipes eyes, blows nose* You guys are all so encouraging and supportive.
*takes deep breath, winks gently* So glad you liked it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That. Is. Amazing. @writefury that’s perfect! Hey @spradlin, get over here and see this awesome logo we’ve created! 😀
@hope it’s been my motto for a while. 😉
@gretald I do like tea— really strong, dark tea, with just sweetener and no cream. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I just read your poem. Let me just say, you have an absolute masterpiece. I love the rhythm of the poem and the rhyming really adds to it, and the story told in the poem is so moving. Keep writing poetry, Kate; you have a gift. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Don’t even try it, guys. I’m hopeless. I don’t even like coffee mom-style— a little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar.
@kate-flournoy and @christi-eaton Haha, don’t worry; I’ve seen worse. 😉 [And by the way, Kate, you can’t go wrong with a little bit of coffee and lots of milk and sugar.] My cousin doesn’t like chocolate! Do you all lik…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes @sarah-h It’s Charlotte. 😀 (And thank you. I’ve always wanted to look like a movie star. 😀 😀 😀 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
608 words. I’m still working on Chaos. At the moment both cats in the story (missy and chaos) are lost. *Poor Jess and Grace* I’d better hurry and finish it for their sake.
@anna-brie (Nice picture) 🙂 😉I’ll tag you @daeus so you know what I did in my half hour of writing. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Alright @anna-brie I’m here and writing.
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie I’ll be there.
- Load More
