@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you imagine your characters in a scene, subconsciously copy their facial expression, and then have your family ask why you’re angry, sad, ect.
This. So. Much. This. @Vanna I do that when I’m reading, too. 😀
You know you’re a writer when you read about a move in a fight scene, think it might be unrealistic, and…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your sister asks you for a quick hug and you tease her by saying (as the hug continues) “This isn’t a quick hug, this a medium hug. Oh now it’s a long hug, now it’s a novel hug.” 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@faithdk Alright. I’ll fit her in there somewhere. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
*takes ear plugs and continues yelling*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’d probably cry too hard to sing it. I really enjoy getting some serious writing done. If you want, what we can do for Tuesday/Wednesday, is you write for half an hour whenever and when I get home, I’ll do it. We’ll post our total and that kind of stuff, if you want. That way we get stuff written. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’d probably cry too hard to sing it. I really enjoy getting some serious writing down. If you want, what we can do for Tuesday/Wednesday, is you write for half an hour whenever and when I get home, I’ll do it. We’ll post our total and that kind of stuff, if you want. That way we get stuff written. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :)…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
At the moment @overcomer I’m working on a short story about the three little kittens who lost their mittens. Well, they didn’t actually, they traded them for hot cross buns from the hot cross buns man. So, I don’t know if you can tell from that, but they are going to town and the other nursery rhymes enter the story. Such as ‘pussy in the well.’…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
At the moment @overcomer I’m working on a short story about the three little kittens who lost their mittens. Well, they didn’t actually, they traded them for hot cross buns from the hot cross buns man. So, I don’t know if you can tell from that, but they go to town but the other nursery rhymes enter the story too. Such as pussy in the well. That’s…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic @random person in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 5 months ago
As far as I can tell @vanna you only have a short amount of time to edit a post. If you leave the conversation or someone else posts a new comment, you won’t be able to fix up mistakes.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus This is for every Wednesday (your Tuesday) I head out for my singing lesson, so I won’t be able to write with you today. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you don’t care about lunch cause you’re in the middle of writing.
You know you’re a writer when you ask for five more minutes to finish this scene and you end up leaving an hour later. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@Vanna alright I’ll help it come back too. Huzzah. Welcome to KP. Huzzah. That’s great that you’ve joined up. Huzzah. It is a great place for Christian writers such as yourself. Huzzah. Huzzah. Huzzah.
*There, did that bring it back?* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Augh! We were posting at the same time, @Daeus. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to KP, @Vanna! The bestistist place on the internet! I love your name, by the way. Is it a pen name, or really yours?
Wow, we sound really similar in our interests! What kind of fantasy do you write— more like wonderful medieval/LotR stuff, or the really awesome, really weird, really… weird portal/time-travel/science-y stuff? I love…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ink/ calligraphy in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, that’s a lovely tortoise @David! Do you like working with geometric forms like that better, or just winging it however it flows? 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@overcomer I’m streamlining and rewriting the plot of my newest WIP—seven chapters down, one hundred and eight left to go! 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks @anna-brie. Do you want to write tonight? Maybe 6-6:30?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@reaganramm have you been to Legoland yet?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@the-happy-bookaholic that is very sweet and adorable. It was much better than my first story. 🙂
- Load More
