@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h I’d love you to do it with me.
Hey that’s awesome. I really want to hunger for His word. I love reading too, so this will be a good chance for me to deny myself and follow Christ.
Well, for me, I’m going to start tomorrow, but I think I’m going to extend it and go to the end of September. Will you do that too? -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
– 1 Chronicles 7:14 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec; @sarah-h; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @overcomer; @dragon-snapper; @anna-brie; @rolena-hatfield; @emma-flournoy; @winter-rose; @jess @spradlin @all-of-my-friends and @everyone-else.
I am going to try something rather hard for me, but I feel like it will be good.
I am not going to read any books except the Bible or Biblical books for the…[Read more] -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lying in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus flipping through old topics and I just thought I’d drop you a line and let you know your argument makes more sense than mine looking back. I agree. 🙂 Duty is ours, consequence is God’s, and better to follow what the Bible commands than what it possibly does not condemn. ‘Preciate you being patient and gracious through the intricacies of…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Aella I would love to do (or at least try) NaNo someday, ‘but today is not that day!’ (Since we’re going with battle speeches here. *wink*) Mainly, life is too busy for that at this point. I wish you all luck though. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I love it, Gabrielle! So funny. I love the ending: “I want to eat it.” 😉 Great job!
-
Greta replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I love it, Gabrielle! So funny. I love the ending: “I want to eat it.” 😉 <3
-
Greta replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I love it, Gabrielle! So funny. I love the ending: “I want to eat it.”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Book of John Literary Study in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument I’ll try to do this as much as I can because it’s fascinating and I love this kind of stuff, but I have to tell you I probably won’t be able to do it all at all times because we’re just getting back into school, AND getting ready for a family vacation out west. I’ll chime in whenever I can, but that mightn’t be frequently.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Sorry @Daeus your tag notification didn’t come through. :/ But, I got 1,025 written so I’m very happy.
And thank you. Always appreciated. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus me. See ya.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Book of John Literary Study in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Great topic @His-Instrument! I haven’t read John in a while, but I do remember he did a great job of sticking to his ‘theme’— Jesus as the Son of God. All the ‘proof’, if you will, of Christ being the Messiah. John chose the stories (plot threads 😀 ) that illustrated and played into his chosen theme, though he acknowledged that there was so…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey, has anyone ever had a little sibling say something completely obvious yet hilariously funny at the same time? Last night we were reading about Jacob and Esau, and tonight Mom asked the little ones if they remembered what the brothers had been fighting over. Without missing a blink, and totally serious, five-year-old Samantha replied ‘Soup’.
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
I’ll be gone for 4 days. So unfortunately I won’t be able to write and join in the conversations. I’ll miss you, but I’ll be back.
@clairec; @anna-brie; @daeus; @kate-flournoy; @winter-rose; @jess; @anyone -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago

@sarah-h I hope this will work. This is the kind of country that is around where I live
*clicks submit* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument YES! Come to Australia. 🙂
When it’s summer we can get 40C days. About 100F. That is the extreme for us. We may go a degree or two over, but I don’t remember any days much, much hotter. However, I do like the heat, so maybe I wouldn’t notice. In winter, it is temperamental. We can have beautiful 20C days and then drop to -5C the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument No, I didn’t know. I look forward to it. 🙂 I love How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2.
Well, it might be a bit of a long wait. My Mum reads through my stories when they are done, and she has a rather long list to go through with King Wilfred the Hero on the bottom. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument No, I didn’t know. I look forward to it. 🙂 I love How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2.
Well, it might be a bit. My Mum does reads through my stories when they are done, and she has a rather long list to go through with King Wilfred the Hero on the bottom. 😉 - Load More
