@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
@hope
I definitely like the second one better. It’s great. I noticed just one thing.The name he is give appears nearly impossible to live up to, no matter what he sacrifices.
I’m assuming you meant “name he is GIVEN appears…” 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, welcome, @Anne-Swiftblade!
Narnia and Lord of the Rings? You’re my kind of girl!
Can’t wait to get to know you! -
Ingrid replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
A writer is someone who sets words to paper and perseveres at it, regardless of how widely published they are or not.
Beautifully put, @theliterarycrusader. I love you already. Welcome! 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper I would love to keep going, but I have some other projects I need to work on so I don’t think I can. 🙁 Nice writing with you even for a short time, though. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I got 608 written, what about you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome, @Anne-Swiftblade!!! I dub thee Swiftblade the Messenger… or should it be assassin? Which do you prefer? 😛 I think the role of Messenger would better fit a KeePer… 😉
Anyway. I’m Kate. Hi. I’m also a dragon, as you can see by my profile pic. Welcome again. Can’t wait to see you around.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome, @Anna-Swiftblade!!! I dub thee Swiftblade the Messenger… or should it be assassin? Which do you prefer? 😛 I think the role of Messenger would better fit a KeePer… 😉
Anyway. I’m Kate. Hi. I’m also a dragon, as you can see by my profile pic. Welcome again. Can’t wait to see you around.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus with you all the way.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh wow @Daeus, really… I’m glad I asked. Here’s my question though. How can the author who wrote Les Miserables write anything either soulless or themeless????? How is that even physically possible?? Grrrrrr… classical authors are so contradictory. 🙁
Yes @Christi-Eaton, Les Mis is definitely one of my favorites. But… uh… Madame…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I finished editing and added about 150-200 words probably. 🙂 Good job! That’s a nice amount of words for such a short period of time. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay, all done! @dragon-snapper I have to get back to doing school now, unfortunately. Thanks for writing with me!
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay, all done! @dragon-snapper
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Cool! @dragon-snapper I’m just going to go until I’m done editing, then. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I’m almost done editing, but I’ll probably go until 12:45, if you’re game. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂 Do you want to go until 1:40?
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragonsnapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@theliterarycrusader It’s nice to meet you! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet (YES, I said it first)!
I’m definitely a night owl, too. 🙂 I can never go to bed early, and I can’t sleep during the day (unless I’m really, REALLY tired). 😉I’m a “Storm” trooper. I (hopefully) have better aim though.
Haha. It’s so true, though. The…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys, has anyone on here read The Hunchback of Notre Dame, by Victor Hugo? I haven’t, but I’m loving Les Miserables to BITS and I’ve been wanting to read it. I thought I’d get others’ opinions before I do, though, because unfortunately I’ve learned that classical authors can write inspiring masterpieces AND complete junk. :/
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h I’d love you to do it with me.
Hey that’s awesome. I really want to hunger for His word. I love reading too, so this will be a good chance for me to deny myself and follow Christ.
Well, for me, I’m going to start tomorrow, but I think I’m going to extend my time and and go to the end of September. Will you do that too? - Load More
