@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
@sarah-h Professional in what way? She gives art lessons.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
Here are two pictures of a fiber glass elephant that my sister painted. It lived in our dining room as she painted it. 🙂 It is all because of a baby elephant born at a zoo. Her name is Mali.

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
Here are two pictures of a fiber glass elephant that my sister painted. It lived in our dining room as she painted it. 🙂 It is all because of a baby elephant born at a zoo. Her name is Mali.

-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
And a big thank you to all the people who brainstormed for me. I know some of you didn’t make it here before I cleared the topic, but I have figured out what to do. Grazie. 🙂
@kate-flournoy @faithdk @emma-flournoy @christi-eaton @daeus @adry_grace @alia @anna-brie @anne-of-lothlorien @hope @aratrea @clairec @spradlin @sarah-h @rolena-hatfield @jul…[Read more] -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
@clairec @kate-flournoy @anna-brie @sarah-h @spradlin
Please excuse and spelling errors in the thing I just sent you guys. I posted it before I proof-read it. *silly me* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Sharing and How to Do It in the forum Art 10 years ago
@hope I’m sneaky I know. *pauses for moment to wonder whether I should be proud or not.* *cue evil chuckles* 🙂 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Sharing and How to Do It in the forum Art 10 years ago
@hope I’m sneaky. *cue evil chuckles* 🙂 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m sorry. I’m not even going to pretend I understand you. Loony bin? Funny farm? What?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Well since you returned the chocolate I will sympathetic. Poor @corissa-maiden-of-praise. *rubs a cool cloth on your forehead*
*freaks out at @kate-flournoy‘s words* -
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer I think I said something crazy like writing 10 short stories. Hmm…in a sense I was probably close as I wrote at least three longer stories plus lots of writing prompt stories. I also got lots of poems written.
So I’m very happy with what I got done. 🙂
(And I salute all of you who are about to head into winter. I shall think of you…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
*best creepy Cheshire cat grin* Oh, you can’t help that. We’re all mad here.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Overcomer *hem* @Dragon-Snapper is a she. 😛
My summer… eh… it went okay. I never did get around to the Snow White novella, and I’m still editing my WIP… but I’m actually pretty happy with what I’ve accomplished, especially considering summer is the busiest time of year for our family. I’m confident that my WIP is actually going to be…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy That’s fantabulous that you made up a new word. *giggles*
@corissa-maiden-of-praise If you end up with a tummy ache don’t turn to me.
You see @zcpeterson We are all nuts here. *and naughty, glares at Corissa* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Workshopping/Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
On second thought, @ZCPeterson, the last line would probably be better as
The realms He holds safe in the palms of His hands. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@ZCPeterson welcome! Another poet! We can always use more poets around here. The world can never have enough of poetry. 😉
And don’t worry; most of the forumers were stalkers long before they ever actually got involved. *winks* I think that’s because most writers are introverts. *grins*
So glad to be able to welcome you to the… uh… um… the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anna-brie I’m leaving now. How’d you go?
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
- Load More

You are most welcome, friend! 🙂 Glad you got it figured out. Happy writing!
@spradlin 🙂 *whispers* It’s ready for beta readers now. Psst, @daeus are you interested in reading “the Golden Conch”?
How many people should I send it to in at once?
@bluejay Yes, I am interested, but I’m a little swamped right now. I’m beta reading two other novels and Kate might send me the second piece of hers any time. Would it be alright if I postpone for a month?
Sure. @daeus
Btw I’m not sure you ever saw this so I’m posting it again, is this a haiku poem?
Soft kittens are cute
Fun to hold and to play with
Be very gentle.
🙂
@bluejay Yep.
Oh good. My youngest sister had to write one for school. She’ll be pleased to know that it was right. 🙂
LOL! Wish I had time to do the thing. SUBMIT IT WHEN YOU’RE DONE THOUGH! cuz that’s the cool thing to do. xD
When it’s done, it will be coming your way. But I hope you have patience cause I have a feeling it might be some time… XD
Haha! Not a problem! Can’t wait to see it. 🙂
@Bluejay I’d love to, but unfortunately I’m way to busy right now to take on any extra projects. Keep me on the list though. 😉 Perhaps a later draft…