@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield I don’t like cheesecake either. 😀
Hm… is #2 a lie?
Here, I guess I’ll do another one.
1. I sing falsetto and soprano.
2. I make jewelry.
3. I’m terrified of owls. -
Ingrid and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 9 years, 12 months ago -
BlueJay and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 9 years, 12 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper
Wow, congratulations! That’s awesome! 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@rebelutoinary
Nice list! Of the ones you listed, I’ve only read the Wingfeather Saga, which is absolutely amazing! A friend of mine gave me Bruchko this year for my birthday, but I haven’t gotten around to reading it yet. I guess I’ll have to remember to read it during Christmas break! 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@winter-rose, @overcomer I’m leaving now. I haven’t been able to concentrate. I’ll try tomorrow. 🙂 Good luck to you.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose, @overcomer I can only go for 30min too.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yep. Me too, if you are anywhere about. @winter-rose
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@rebelutoinary I think I may have caused the competitiveness of the word bestistest. @daeus greeted me like that when I joined up and I began to say it to other people as they joined up (and I celebrated if I beat Daeus) and I think it went from there. 🙂
*gasp* You’ve read Kisses from Katie and Bruchko. Me too. I love them so much…
Tell me,…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@reblutoinary I think I may have caused the competitiveness of the word bestistest. @daeus greeted me like that when I joined up and I began to say it to other people as they joined up (and I celebrated if I beat Daeus) and I think it went from there. 🙂
*gasp* You’ve read Kisses from Katie and Bruchko. Me too. I love them so much…
Tell me,…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Oh, and the tags (@Rebelutoinary, etc.) are not always the names under the avatars— mine is, but not everyone’s like that. Sarah Hoven is @Sarah-h, Rolena is @Rolena-Hatfield (punctuation is important) and Julia is @Julia-R, and so on. If you click on the person’s avatar it’ll take you to their page, where there tag is listed right below/beside…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@Rebelutoinary… um… @Daeus was. *huge grin*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@hannah-c Maybe your profile picture. I don’t think someone who lives near the beach would wear cowgirl boots. 🙂 *walks away proud of her Sherlock-Holmes reasoning* 😉 🙂
@winter-rose Ohhhhhh, that sounds scary. When we were at the Outer Banks once, my dad, my sisters, and I were out pretty far at the sandbar, and our mom started waving at…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yup. ISFJ. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
O.O you guys rehearse speeches @Daeus @Emma-Flournoy??? That’s… awful. 😛 I have imaginary conversations but I never consciously rehearse anything. XD
I suppose that’s because J types like to come prepared and Ps just like to deal with it when it happens. More power to ya. 😉@Bluejay that sounds about right. 😀
Since we’re talking about…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess That’s so funny. Thanks, I’ll see what I can do. *I have ideas already.*
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Something like that @jess. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I’m glad you liked the new Jungle Book. I think it is awesome. 🙂
Alright everyone, give the girl a dare…………………………………………please. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I’m glad you liked the new Jungle Book. I think it is awesome. 🙂
Alright everyone, give the girl a dare……………………………………………please. 😉
- Load More
