@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Hello and welcome @the-bean You have stumbled across the bestistest place on the internet in the world. 🙂 Cheese tasting…interesting. 🙂
Here’s one thing you might want to know. TAGS! My tag is @bluejay which is the same as the name under my profile picture. However (let me use Sara W. as an example) she @rebelutoinary. You can find out what…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Hello and welcome @the-bean You have stumbled across the bestistest place on the internet in the world. 🙂 Cheese tasting…interesting. 🙂
Here’s one thing you might want to know. TAGS! My tag is @bluejay which is the same as the name under my profile picture. However (let me use Sara W. as an example) she @rebulutoinary. You can find out what…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Don’t give up @Daeus. *grins* And here, you can have your sword back. You may need it in the future… even mind-readers are not necessarily physically invincible.
*slips hands in pockets, goes away chuckling quietly* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus *laughs*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to KP, @The-Bean!
Forestry? What exactly does the study of forestry entail? And what’s a pholcid spider?
So you like science. Just science in general, or a specific type? Physics? Biology?Again, glad to have you. It’s always nice to meet new people. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Ingridrd #2.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*closes door softly*
*drops latch carefully in place*
*turns*
*draws sword*
*rests hands quietly on hilt*
*smiles*We shall see, Daeuses. We shall see.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*closes door softly*
*drops latch carefully in place*
*turns*
*draws sword*
*rests hands quietly on hilt*
*smiles*We shall see, @Daeuses. We shall see.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus… *glares ominously, shakes finger* If Emma is my agent, I am equally her protector against mental destruction, and I myself am indestructible. *shakes finger again* So have a care, sir, what you do.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy
Just looked it up! That’s so cool. 🙂I’ll do another one.
1. I have been bitten by a chipmunk.
2. I have been bitten by a ladybug.
3. I have been stung by a jellyfish. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Ingridrd it’s really simple once you get the hang of it. Basically you take a stone (I primarily use agate) and some wire and make a frame/setting for the stone out of the wire, with all sorts of pretty swirls and patterns and such. Look it up— it’s so pretty.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy
That’s so cool that you make jewelry! I’ve never heard of wire wrapping. How’s it done? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I guess that makes sense @Daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
By the way @Daeus I had no idea you were born in Japan— does that make you a Japanese citizen as well as American?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
By the way @Daeus I had no idea you were born in Japan— does that make you a Japanese citizen as well as American? 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Sarah-H guessed it correctly! I am not terrified of owls— I love them. Owls and leopards are my favorite animals. But seriously Sarah— you can’t imagine me being terrified of anything??? O.o How about I tell you I’m scared stiff of heights, water, and tight spaces, and have nightmares about runaway cars? 😛
@Ingridrd yup, I do make jewelry.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Sarah-H guessed it correctly! I am not terrified of owls— I love them. Owls and leopards are my favorite animals. But seriously Sarah— you can’t imagine me being terrified of anything??? O.o How about I tell you I’m scared stiff of heights, water, and tight spaces, and have nightmares about runaway cars? 😛
@Ingridrd yup, I do make jewelry.…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Oh, Rolena Joy. How pretty. That’s awesome! I love that song. Hmmm…I could see you as Belle. I’m sure you were amazing as Pocahontas. Is the Princess Concert something you have to audition for? Is it like a musical or is it just singing?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@rolena-hatfield That’s okay. We all have our likes and dislikes. 🙂
Hmmm…I’m guessing #3 is the lie…? It seems like you would sing for a different princess if you actually did sing in a Princess Concert. If it’s true, though, that is awesome!@kate-flournoy
#2? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper not tonight. Probably tomorrow. Good luck though. 😀
- Load More
