@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus yes.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise *self-conscious cough* Erm… yesh. I can wax a bit too poetic now and then. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have reached the 10,000 word score. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 10,517 to be precise. That’s on two stories but still it’s words. 🙂 I’m loving the story that I’m working on at the moment, even though it keeps making me cry. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have reached the 10,000 word score. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 10,517 to be precise. That’s on two stories but still its words. 🙂 I’m loving the story that I’m working on at the moment, even though it keeps making me cry. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I got 1175. How’d you go?
Oh, USA must have changed times due to Daylight Savings. No wonder people were on KP longer yesterday. Haha. So I am getting on here much early than normal. So I used to write at 10 (My time) and that would be 8 (Your time) Now I would have to write at 12 (My time) to write at 8 (Your time) Okay, that’s good to know. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess Yep. Going to 9, your time, I think. 20 more minutes.
@winter-rose and @overcomer No worries. Mallory, I’ll see if I’m around later. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Yes, they were both awesome in different ways.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thank you for all the condolences. I need more tissues. I just killed another one of my characters. I’m so cruel. But I’ve just thought of a brilliant tie in that I can do at the end which will make this death a bit better, I guess. *sighs* Wars are ugly things.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm oh don’t get me wrong, I love a good sad ending. It’s just that one seemed rather pointless.
My favorite character was probably either Heyward or Hawkeye… what about you? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy, @daeus, @winter-rose, @dragon-snapper, @jess, @overcomer @anyone
I’m writing now. If anyone wishes to join me, I’d appreciate it. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm yes, I’ve read Last of the Mohicans! The book was actually pretty good— great characters; pretty good plot, though personally I found the end a little disappointing. Frontier stories are always fun, though, and the different Indian cultures were fascinating.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, on second thought it probably wasn’t totally accurate of me to call myself a Republican since I’m recently disgusted with the goings on of that party… 😛
-
Kate Flournoy and
Ethryndal are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m a conservative Republican, too. And I agree with @kate-flournoy about keeping this topic…respectable. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy and
The Bean are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya ha! That’s hilarious.
No one holds it against you. 😀Conservative Republican as well.
This topic could get highly controversial, so in advance, let’s all be polite and courteous to each other, dear KeePers, no matter the differences in our opinions.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ugh. Weird.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@The-Bean another INFP! Wow, we’re everywhere! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H it’s very possible they believe that, and I think that’s disgusting. However, in my experience most dragon legends come from dinosaurs. How much have you read on that? It’s actually fascinating.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
You know it’s kinda weird because the real world is where our characters aren’t that real, but then we enter the writer’s world where are characters are people just like us and then when something happens in that world we get to the real world of writing and emotions. So strange.
@Bluejay YES. And that, dear girl, is the reason I write. The r…[Read more]
- Load More
