-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
– Ooh, what about robot catacombs? Like instead of the dead burial tunnels, have robot ‘burial’ catacombs underneath the city that can also function as an archive.
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hehe, I actually have ideas. That’s not normal.
I think it would be cool, during at least some of these mini-adventures, to focus on Lois and Fel because they start off having very different personalities and backgrounds. They kind of have to figure each other out…?
Here are some ideas:
– Every time I picture your story world, I…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Very good practical points. I had a very similar discussion with my dad about two hours ago. 👍
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You probably still have enough company within that stance. (:
I mean for me it’s a very case-by-case thing. Like if a woman took an important mission with a bunch of men, knowing she’s the weak link, and potentially putting their lives at greater risk, then that’s wrong. Whereas if she’s the most capable in a scenario, yeah, I’m…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s true, he could just graduate. It would be kiiiiind of hard to interact with a lot of other characters in the RP, unless you found some role for him in the school or really close by, since nearly everyone is a student. Since the concept of this roleplay is an alternate high school setting, we’ve rarely deviated from…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
When you’re trying to make every sentence count in a short story (me this afternoon):

-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aah, okay.
If you want, Leo can totally feel the need to move quicker, because Barnes is probably on the bus keeping an eye on them and I bet he would sense that. Because he’s Leo, of course. XD
 (Not that destructive behavior isn’t fun. We’ll just never get the the school dance at this rate. XD)
NEVERRRR 😛
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance
I don’t think anyone disagrees with you about a woman’s design. :] Unless you’re talking about whether they should fight or not
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No you are not 😛 -
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
The bus travel system has already been used before in this universe, so that’s cool. I guess it’s the main transportation.Now I’m really confused; where are they going?? 🤣 Are you planning for them to actually leave the school permanently, return, get attacked?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed BRUH I KNOW RIGHT???
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I mean, I DID say that was the exception as opposed to the rule, so if you’re trying to counter my argument, we’re actually kinda saying the same thing.
but honestly I think something like that actually exactly what @stephie was going for. The guy either doesn’t know any better or is something of a coward, and the girl is forced…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol, I mean like you gotta work with what you have haha
Toothpick swords are awesome.
@theducktator your duck stories genuinely sound amazing lol
@elishavet-pidyon haha!! your cat and dog kingdoms sound great, and yeah the map thing gets crazy sometimes. I think in me and my brother’s stories, we kinda have a general idea of…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
We stand together. 🫡 We are the nay-sayers.
I was talking with a friend last night, and we agree with Highscribe that it wouldn’t be good if Kaladin died. He needs to learn to be a survivor without the guilt.
-
Enid replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Google says it’s Dec. 22nd! That’s funny, it’s coincidentally very close.
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait…she does it often???😂
She did it for a short period of time. 😅 This is around, I don’t know, 10+ years before the main story takes place.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
idk why I just thought it’d be fun, and since you really seemed to enjoy it……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator oh that’s so cute with the ducks having to take a journey to get to the others. I love it.
@ellette-giselle I never liked dolls growing up and didn’t have any, but I did have TONS of stuffed animals and when I was 8 or 9, I often acted out elaborate stories with them at night when I was supposed to be sleeping.
Re-enacting Narnia…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae I recently remembered giving @theshadow this challenge regarding my fanfic a while back ago and wanted to know if you wanted to do it too.
As of right now, the tale’s unfinished–and I don’t just mean mine. The comic series I mentioned I pulled the story from (again, I don’t suggest actually reading them, cause there’s a couple adult jok…
- Load More
